Yeehaw Boots

Hi! So, the set out of the house is the same from the show Heartland, if you haven't seen it, don't worry this is it

Louis walks down the long and winding drive, looking out to the hills and seeing horses and cows and sheep all running in the paddocks, and as he finally reaches a large house with a massive barn, a few other small paddocks holding a few horses

Louis walks down the long and winding drive, looking out to the hills and seeing horses and cows and sheep all running in the paddocks, and as he finally reaches a large house with a massive barn, a few other small paddocks holding a few horses. Then he sees some dogs, all tied up of course.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? Why are you on my property?" Louis turns around, seeing a boy on a horse, a big Rottweiler growling at him. "I-I have to meet someone.... Anne Styles?" The boy nods, clicking his tongue in such a way to make his horse move forward, circling Louis. "Why do you wanna meet my mother?"

Louis watches him, feeling scared out of his mind. "Because I got offered a job... now can you tell where she is, or not? Am I going to have to find that out for myself?" The boy on the horse jumps down and walks into the barn, and puts the horse in it's stable and taking the saddle and bridle off quickly, then walks back out. "Follow me... Boss, drop it." He says to the dog, making it turn into a big cuddly teddy bear.

They walk to the house, Louis following with his big bag thrown over his shoulder. He notices the man's walk, and how he strides down the rest of the drive and up the porch the front door, just like to cowboys in the movies. "Are you comin' in or what?" The young man asks, turning around to see Louis standing next to the stairs and looking lost. "Oh.... sorry..." He whispers, looking down and walking in.

"Take your shoes off... mum'll lose her mind if you go in the house with them on."  Louis nods, taking off his shoes and placing then next to the man's. "Mum! Someone's here to see you." Suddenly, he hears hurried footsteps, then a woman steps into the living room where Louis stands awkwardly. "Oh! You must be Louis? I'm Anne, I don't know if my son introduced himself, but that's Harry... come in darling, would you like something to eat? A drink?" Louis shakes his head. "No thank you, I'm fine." Anne nods, telling him to take a seat in the dining room.

"So, getting straight to business, you'll be getting $11 dollars an hour.. and you'll be expected to help with the horses, mucking out their stalls, turning them out and everything. If you need a hand, Harry will help you, you'll also be required to help either my husband, Des, or Harry. Harry will wake you up in the mornings, just until you get used to it... Harry darling, come in here please." He hears Harry come down what must be a set of stairs and then he's entering the room. "Yes, mum?" Anne smiles at him. "Would you be able to show Louis around? Just to get him used to where everything is." Harry nods, kissing his mother cheek as they leave the house. The dog Harry had called Boss earlier still trails behind.

They walk into the barn, and Harry points to each stall, saying each horses name. "This is Saxon, he's dad's horse. That's Blazer, he's mum's, Kennedy is Gemma's... Gemma's my sister, she doesn't live here anymore, but she still calls in heaps. Tank is mine. That's Boomer, and that's Jet... we sort of share them. The office is through there, that's where we put the tack-"