Fun Times

Louis looks over to see his husband giggling to himself, swaying in his seat and trying to stand. As he walks over to him, he sees Harry sipping a drink, of what he has no idea. "Hi sweetheart, are you drunk?" As Louis speaks, Harry whips his head around, almost giving himself whiplash. "No Lou... jus' a lil bit..." Louis nods, smiling as Harry stands on wobbly knees and hugs him.

"I think you're more than a little drunk babe, let's go home." Harry whines, wanting to stay and drink more. "Don' wanna go home LouLou... jus' stay more and drink!" He giggles cutely, making Louis smile.

The couple banter playfully back and forth for the next few minutes. "Okay baby, just one more drink and then we can head home." Harry nods, chugging the rest of his drink down. "Bu' firs' we gunna dance!" He smiles, grabbing Louis' hand and pulling him on the dance floor. After dancing to a few songs, the couple sit down again and Louis gets them one more drink, Harry's being water. "Here you go sweetheart, sober up a bit and then we can head home." Harry huffs, but nonetheless drinks his water and standing when they finish their drinks.

Getting home is a trouble on it's own because Harry refuses to sit still in the Uber. "Wanna fuck Lou...... give you a blowie?" Louis shakes his head, placing his Hand on Harry's thigh. In a platonic manner, but because Harry's brain is at the moment affected by alcohol, he thinks Louis is trying to make a move on him. "Lou wanna fuck? Or does Lou wanna give meh a blowie?" Louis shakes his head, moving his hand down to Harry's knee.

When the couple finally get home, Harry is a horny mess, complaining of, "LouLou my dick's so hard! Wanna fuck so bad..." He says as he grinds on Louis' hip, nibbling his ear. "Well that's to bad baby, cause I'm not doing or giving you anything while you're drunk. Let's go to bed..." Harry pouts, but nonetheless takes Louis' hand and walks up to their room. Let's just say the couple end up having a great sleep, and when Harry wakes in the morning he has one hell of a hangover. Leaving Louis to laugh at him.