Sleepy Baby

"That was so good Lou.... we needa do tha'gain sometime." Harry slurs tiredly against Louis chest as the two men snuggle after having quite the adventurous night with their sex lives.

Louis chuckles breathlessly, and kisses Harry's sex hair. "Ok baby, we'll do it soon.... for now though, you just go to sleep." Harry hums, slowly breathing in Louis sexy and unique scent. "Will ya sing for meh?" Louis nods, starting a song and every few seconds kissing Harry's head like he does every time.

"LouLou.... gotta wee, you needa let meh out." Harry giggles as Louis tightens his grip, kissing Harry's lips as the younger boy stands, peeling their skin apart - their skin sticking together due to their previous activities - and quickly waddling into their ensuite, as he comes back out, a damp cloth is clutched tightly in his grasp. "Wanna clean up so it's not gross in the mornin'" Louis nods, gently taking the cloth from Harry and wiping at their stomachs - Harry's first, then wiping around Harry's mouth and finally his own hands.

Harry smiles gently , watching as Louis cleans them, and kisses his lips, smiling like an idiot into the kiss.

"Lou, can we have a baby?" Harry asks as they lay back in their previous positions. "One day baby, one day."

Louis wakes the next morning to see only a tiny tuff of hair coming out of the duvet. He chuckles quietly, making Harry stir, then roll over. "Some bacon.... Lou.." Harry mumbles in his sleep, smiling slightly and making Louis kiss his lips.

"Of course baby, we can have bacon." The older watches as Harry breathes slowly, his chest rising and falling as he does so. "You're perfect to me...." He sings quietly, remembering when Ed had given them the song and he'd read through it for the first time. Telling Harry that that would be their song for years to come.

He smiles as he sees all the memories they've made together - most secret of course - and it makes his eyes water with tears, his sniffles, finally waking Harry up from his peaceful slumber.

"Lou... wha's wrong?" He says sleepily, rubbing his eyes with balled fists and cuddling into Louis' chest. "I just love you so so baby, I never wanna lose you." Harry giggles, kissing his jawline. "You won't silly! Together forever." Louis nods, swallowing the lump in his throat and smiling at his lovely husband, whom he got so lucky with.

Ok... this was very very short and I'm sorry but, at least it's something. Vote comment share please! Love you guys x