Coming out

So this was requested by fandom_phase, so I hope this is ok... Prompts are needed guys, I have a few in mind but I wanna know what you guys want to read... love you guys, don't forget to vote, comment, and share!!!

"Hello everyone, and welcome to the late late show... now we have a very important interview tonight, as well as a carpool karaoke... so without further ado, please welcome on to the stage non other than Mr. Harold Styles!" James says as the audience start to clap, and Harry walks out, waving at everyone and holding a few hands.

Once he finally gets down to the couch, he hugs James and then sits down. "Hi James, how are you tonight?" Harry smiles to James, making the older man smile back. "I'm well than you Harold... so, I've heard recently that you're no longer a single man, would I be correct in saying that?" Harry nods, swallowing nervously. "Do we get to know who the mystery person is?" Harry nods, looking at James for a second, and then down to his feet.

"Uh... L-Louis Tomlinson, we've um-" Harry gets cut off by screams and cheers, making him smile at the audience. "We've been together for about eight years now." James nods. "Eight years! And no one knew about it?" Harry shakes his head. "There were a few people who knew, like the boys.... our families, obviously, tour staff, everyone whose worked with us over the years, my tour staff and my band all know... plus some of the fans thought there was something more too."

James nods along. "So is there any special you can tell us about your relationship?" Harry blushes, gently placing his hand on his stomach. "Yeah, uhm....... we're," He swallows nervously again. "We're expecting, in about five months." Harry stands, lifting his shirt to show his little forming belly.

"Oh my goodness Harold! Why did you tell me? Congratulations Harry!" James says, standing and walking around his desk and hugging the life out of Harry almost. "Thanks James... but yeah, we're excited to finally be able to be parents, and have a little one running around... Lou won't let me do anything anymore.... sorry I'm ranting." Harry blushes, looking down and rubbing his belly.

James shakes his head, telling Harry it's fine. "So, where is this lovely husband of yours? I thought you'd be doing this interview together?" Harry nods. "Yeah, we were supposed to. But something came up with his family, so he had to rush home." James nods, introducing the carpool karaoke he and Harry did.

"I did it Lou! We're out now!" Harry sobs into his phone, back in the dressing room.

"I know baby, it's great and I can't wait to come back home and see my two favourite babies." Louis says over the phone and Harry can hear his smile. "I know Boo... I can't wait for you to come home too... is everyone alright?" Louis sighs. "Yeah... everyone's fine but Fiz has chicken pox, so I might be home a little later then expected, just have to get checked out by the doc to make sure I don't have it and can give it to you or the baby."

Harry sniffles, saying his goodbyes to Louis. "Do you wanna say bye to baby?" Louis hums, and Harry can hear the excitement in his breathing.

"Hi baby! It's papa! I hope you're not giving daddy a hard time, daddy needs all the rest he can get. I'll be home soon baby, I miss you and daddy so so much." The couple have one final goodbye and then hang up, leaving Harry with a smile on his face.

He posts a photo of his belly, a photo Louis had taken, on his Instagram with the caption 'baby Tomlinson can't wait to meet you all'

Just imagine Hazza's tummy is a lot smaller.