Harryween!!!

This is short, but I've been struggling to write lately, so this is what I've got... I hope you all like it xx

"Harry! Come back here! You need to get your nails done bubba!" Jeff calls after Harry had darted out of the room after getting his makeup done. "But I wanna show Mitchy!" He whines, his new boots - made to look like Dorothy's red slippers on his feet as he'd demanded that he wore them to the arena tonight.

"I know but, how about we wait until you're fully in your costume because then Mitch might not even be able to tell it's you! And you can trick him!" Harry's eyes go wide and he nods excitedly, rushing back into his dressing room to get his nails painted red.

Twenty minutes later and he's giggling gleefully as he's searching for Mitch backstage. "Knock on his door bubs, have to say it's Dorothy too!" Harry nods, biting his lip as he knocks on Mitch and Sarah's dressing room. "Oh my goodness! Mitch look! It's Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz!" Sarah gasps playfully, a large smile on her face as Harry struggles to keep his giggles at bay. "Oh wow!"

Harry breaks then, giggling as he tells them it's not actually Dorothy, it's just Harry - to which they gasp and say they couldn't even tell because he looked so good!

"Fanks.. Mitchy, you come and see Sarah's kitchen wif me?" Mitch nods, taking the boys hand.

"And I dressed up as Dorothy Mumma!" Anne coos, telling Harry she saw a few photos and thinks he looked swell. "'M felt really pretty Mumma.."

"I bet you did baby, you looked so cute! I'm very proud of you." Harry blushes a little and thanks her, cuddling down into his bed as he yawns. Jeff coming over with a sippy cup of warm milk and Harry's most favourite stuffy of all time - his pink rabbit that the boys had gotten him as a hiatus present. "Time to say goodnight to mummy, H-ie.. time for bed." Harry nods, tiredly looking to his mother on the phone as she smiles and starts to sing softly to him.

Twenty minutes later and Jeff is taking the phone from Harry and having a quick chat with Anne.

"I could not get him to take it off, he absolutely refused so that's what he's sleeping in tonight.. I got him to take off the bow though, and his makeup." Anne giggles, shaking her head. "Thank you so much Jeff, I honestly don't know where he'd be without you and Glenne." Jeff thanks her, bidding her goodnight before hanging up and jumping into bed next to Harry. "Jeffy.." He sleepily mumbles, cuddling into the man. "'M love you.. so much..." Jeff smiles, kissing the boys head. "Love you too baby, Jeffy loves you too."