We Love Our Baby

Yet another YouTuber AU... cos they're cute xx

"Hi guys! This weeks video is going to be a little less happy... so as you guys know, a little over a year ago Lou and I found out that we're pregnant."

He pauses, looking over at his husband with teary eyes. "We, um..... we were so excited to finally have have a little baby. When we went for our 16 week ultrasound, the doctor found something that wasn't very normal, so I had to go through a heap of testing, which was sucky because I was pregnant. But, after I think about a week of constant tests and stuff, we got the bad news that our little one had a very rare congenital disorder called short rib polydactyly syndrome type II, so obviously (Harry saying obviously is my kink) short rib means that they had short ribs, and the polydactyly is when a person or animal has more than five fingers or toes, on your hands and feet."

He wipes his eyes, sniffling sadly.

"So, they let us decide what we wanted to do... they gave us two options, to have an abortion. Which was straight out of the question, there was no way... or to try and carry out the pregnancy, so we picked that and asked for survival rates and sadly, they were so so slim there was no point.... so we decided to ask if I could carry him to 22 weeks, which we were allowed to, so we had a little outfit specially made for him."

Louis pipes up, letting Harry have a rest. "So, Harry carried him to 22 weeks, which was when he got induced, so after he gave birth to our little miracle, we had a while to say our hellos and goodbyes."

The screen goes black for a second, before a warning comes across the screen.

The following images may be distressing for some viewers, please be careful when viewing

Then, it changes to a photo of Harry dressed in a hospital gown, a sad smile plastered on his face.

The next photo is of all of Louis and Harry's relatives sitting in the waiting room, the younger children wearing big happy smile, despite the reason they're at the hospital.

Then, the photos of after are of their little baby, his small body barely developed.

There's a photo of him with each of his relatives, then more of him with Harry and Louis.

Then, a video starts, Harry's sad smiles evident as he stares down at the small baby in his hands.

"Hi baby boy!" He whispers, putting his thumb in the barely formed hand of his little baby.

He laughs wetly as the baby grabs his finger, making him kiss his head. "Daddy and papa love you so much baby boy, we don't you to have to suffer anymore so papa and I are gunna let you be free baby, we're gunna let you be our little angel." As the baby takes a small shuddering breath, Harry sobs, holding the baby closer.

"It's ok Haz, he'll be ok, you'll be out little angel won't you bubba?" Louis asks the small baby, although rhetorical, it's almost as if the baby answers their question and takes one more tiny shuddering breath, then his heart stops, making Harry start to sob.

Then it fades out to a little family photo of them, sad smiles plastered on Harry and Louis' faces.

"So that was probably one of the hardest times in our lives, um... we both went through a bit of depression, but we're good now and will continue to make videos for our lovely lovely fan base... we love you guys, don't forget to like this video, comment about your personally experiences, and if you haven't already... please press that big red button... also, all of our social media's will be listed in the description box, hope you guys have a wonderful week! We'll see you next time!"