Birthday Mishaps

This is kinda short, but I think it's really cute 🤷‍♀️ I really liked writing and if you have any prompts, please do comment or dm me

Requested by bellabum12

"And guess what Hazza! 'M gunna have a piñata!" Harry gasps, his hands moving to his cheeks to make a cliche shocked face. "M'huh, and we're gunna play games and stuffs." Harry nods, a large smile on his face.

"And you get to meet my friends from nursery!" Harry nods, his smile becoming smaller. He doesn't really like meeting new people. "Ok Lou... an-an' I can wear my tiara?" Louis nods, kissing the boys nose cutely.

——

A week later, Louis is running around and having the time of his life with his friends at his party. "Louis baby, come and say hello to Anne and Harry." Louis quickly runs over, smiling as he sees Harry's tiara sitting on top of his head.

"I like your tiara Hazza!" Harry giggles, blushing as Louis kisses his nose again - it's their little thing and Anne and Jay absolutely love it. "You wanna meet my friends?" Harry bites his lip, looking to Anne - who nods with a smile. The boys nods a little, taking Louis' hand and walking over to a small crowd of boys.

"Nice tiara!" One boy snickers, but Harry only hears the compliment, smiling at the boy. "Shut up Stan." Louis whispers, kissing Harry's nose as the boy sits next to Louis and smiles at all of the older boys. "This is Harry! He's my bestest friend!" Louis smiles, telling Harry all of their names but the small lad doesn't remember any of them. "Alright everyone gather in a circle! We're going to play a game!" Jay smiles, bringing out a parcel and giving it to Louis.

Two hours later, Harry is playing with all of the boys, his tiara still sitting atop his head when he gets knocked down. He scraps his knee, his lip wobbling instantly. "Are you gunna cry, little baby? Don't even know why Lou likes you." Stan snaps, pushing Harry down further and tearing his tiara off his head, breaking the delicate thing, making him cry out, Anne hearing and rushing over, picking him up as well as the broken tiara.

"It's ok baby, calm down. Shh shh shhh, mumma's here." She coos, rocking him gently as she quietly goes inside to give them some privacy. "Now what are all of these tears about, my sweet boy?" She smiles, sitting down and wiping his tears away after sitting him on her lap.

"P-pushes me down-down... an-an-and broke Hawwy's tiawa!" Harry sobs, burying his face in Anne's chest. "Who baby? Who broke your tiara?"

"T-the boy!" Anne nods, patting his back and feeling a slightly damp sensation on her legs. "Oh baby, wanna have a change? Get you in some comfy pjs?" Harry nods, clinging to his mother as she grabs a small blanket and puts it around the boy on her front. She walks back out, waving Jay over.

"Oh my Harry-bear! What's wrong dear?" She whispers, patting his back. "I think someone might have pushed him over and broken his tiara. I was just wondering if you had anywhere for me to change him? I'd usually do it anywhere but he's upset and there's a lot of people."

Jay nods, kissing Harry's head as he sniffles into Anne's shoulder.

"Where did Hazza go?" Louis questions, a frown on his face as he looks for the small boy. "He went inside with his mum... he was crying and stuff." Stan snickers, making Louis glare at him. "What did you do?!" He shouts, lunging at the boy. "Why did you hurt him?!" Stan screams, making Jay run over. "Louis! Stop!" She grabs the boy, clutching him to her chest.

She takes him inside, putting him in his room for him to calm down.

"I'm very sorry everyone, but somethings happened and I'm going to I have to ask that everyone goes home. I've made party bags for everyone to take home, so I can give those out as you all leave." She smiles sympathetically, leading everyone inside and giving the children party bags and waving as they go.

"Louis William Tomlinson. What the hell do you think you're doing hitting someone?" Louis shrugs, cuddling his mother. "I hope you know that after Harry and Anne leave you will calling Stan and his mother and apologising." Louis nods. Telling her that Stan was the one to push Harry and brake his tiara.

"You wanna give Harry his special bag?" Louis nods, smiling as he sees Harry sat on Anne's lap, sucking on his dummy - which Louis knows he only gets when he's the most upset. "Hazza? I-I got you a party bag..." Louis whispers, tapping Harry on the back slightly, making him jump and whine. "It's just Lou, baby. He wants to give you a party bag." Harry looks up, a small smile playing behind his dummy. "Made it special for you." Louis whispers, giggling as Harry squeals. The small boy pulling out a brand new tiara.

"Fank'ou WouWou.." Harry says around his dummy, taking it out to kiss Louis' nose sweetly before popping it back in. "And I beat up Stan for you. I don't like him anymore. He hurt my Hazza." Harry blushes, moving from Anne's lap to Louis' and cuddling the older boy - who asks to put CBeebies on Harry, knowing it's his favourite. "Wou! 'S Raa Raa!" Harry mumbles sleepily, rubbing his eyes. "Yeah! Y'know Hazza, Raa Raa and Timmy Time are my favourites?" Harry giggles, cuddling into Louis more. "Hawwy's favourites too!" Louis nods, kissing his bestest friends nose as they both fall asleep in each other's arms.