Picking on me!

This isn't Larry, but there will be Larry fluff, this is LILO and they will have Narry twins, who will be ten but Harry - younger twin - will have an intellectual disability, so he acts younger eg like three.

"Good morning pumpkin, how did you sleep last night?" Louis ask as Niall comes down the stairs and into the kitchen, jumping up on to a stool at the breakfast bar and nodding. "What do you want for breakfast darling?" Niall smiles to his father. "Can I please have muesli with some yoghurt and strawberries?"

Louis nods, getting his son's breakfast ready as Liam brings down their other son, who is clad in a nappy and one of Liam's shirts.

"Would you like some muesli, Hazza baby?" Louis asks as Liam sits him on a stool next to Niall. Harry nods, rubbing his eyes and sucking on his pacifier. "H, time to give papa your pacci. We can have it again at naptime baby." Harry reluctantly hands over his pacifier, watching as Louis makes his and Niall's breakfast.

Finally, after what feels like forever to Harry and Niall, Louis hands them their breakfast. "Hold on darling, dada has to put a bib on you so you don't get messy." Louis says as he quickly grabs a bib, tying it around Harry's neck as the boy is still small enough. "Dig in baby." He watches as Harry dives in straight for the yoghurt, then the strawberries and finally what's left of the muesli.

"Hawwy finish dada!" Harry says proudly, looking Louis with yoghurt in his hair. And strawberry residue on his cheeks. "I think someone needs a bath, shall I go and draw you a bath baby boy?" Harry nods, his long curly mop bouncing around.

Once Louis has drawn Harry a bath and undressed the young boy, he has the ever so fun task of getting Harry in the bath. "No wan' in dada! No baff!" Harry whines, running down the hallway and into Liam's arms. "What are you doing my little darling? Why are you running away from dada?"

"No baff pa!" Harry giggles as Liam tickles him in the bathroom floor mat. "Have you seen your messy little face?" Harry shakes his head, as Liam picks him up and shows him in the mirror. "Now do you think you need a bath? So we can get all of that mess off of your precious little face." Harry nods, grabbing his bath toys and playing with them.

Just as Louis is about to get Harry out, Niall comes in and tells him that he has a friend coming over and that he doesn't want a certain someone to ruin his time with his friend.

"Wan' pway Nini dada!" Harry whines as Louis tries to dress him, wriggling to make it difficult for Louis. "Harry stop. Let me get you dressed and we can make some cookies if you're a good boy." Harry pouts, then reaches for one of his stuffies. "Good boy, how about we go and see if Luke is here?"

Harry nods, resting his head on Louis shoulder as they walk down stairs, seeing Luke's dad, Calum, talking to Liam, the two boy nowhere to be seen.

"Hey Lou... Hi Hazzabean!" Calum coos to Harry as the small boy hides his face in Louis' neck. "You remember Cal don't you baby? It's Lukey's Daddy." Harry looks at the man shyly, waving a little as he sees the bright smile plastered on the man's face.

Once Calum leaves, Harry and Louis start on making the cookies as promised. "What are my two babies doing?" Liam asks as he comes in, grabbing an apple and tickling Harry's sides, making the small boy squeal out in laughter. "Papa! 'Top it!" He giggles, the large smile not leaving his face. "What are you and dada making baby boy?" Liam asks, standing to Harry's side and watching as he tries to help Louis. "We make cookies papa!"

"Oh my goodness! You better be a good boy then H, no tantrums." Harry nods, watching as Louis pours the milk in and mixes everything together. "Hawwy taste dada?" Louis nods, so Harry sticks a finger in and pops it in his mouth, practically moaning at the taste. "Ok, time to cook them baby, we'll pop them in the oven, and you can have your nap while they cook."