To Lucky

Ok, I know in the picture (top/side) H has long hair, but he has short hair in this fic.. hope you guys like it, love you all xx

Louis Tomlinson was, and he's not trying to sound cocky as he says this, one of the luckiest men in the world, if not the luckiest man in the world. Not only did he have a beautiful and caring husband, but he also has a very accepting and loving family.

"Good morning Lou! I made breakfast... just some bacon and eggs, do you want coffee?" Louis nods, wrapping his arms around Harry's waist. "I love you, you know that? I love you so much... we should go see mum and the kids, the girls all miss you. Mum was saying about Lottie wanting to try a few things out with your hair and the twins wanna paint your nails." Harry giggles, nodding his head as he turns to kiss Louis' lips.

The couple get ready, soon leaving the house for the drive up to Doncaster.

They make it to their destination, making Harry smile as they knock on the door and walk in.

Squeals and shouts of "Hazza!" and "Lou!" fill the entrance as the girls run in and hug the boys. "Girls! Girls! Leave the poor boys alone! I'm sure they're going to stay awhile."

The men nod, walking with everyone to the lounge room. "Lou was saying you wanted to try a few things with my hair?" Harry whispers to Lottie as Louis and Jay talk about the babies. "Yeah... if that's ok, I can give you a trim? Lou said I need to keep my practice up." Harry nods, following her up to her room.

"Can I die your hair? Just a natural blonde, I need to get some practice..." Harry nods, telling her to surprise him.

He sits in her chair, and if he's honest, he has no idea how long it takes. But he feels like a new person when he's shown his new do.

 But he feels like a new person when he's shown his new do

"Lots... Haz.. mum- who the fuck is that Lottie?" Lottie giggles as Harry turns around, smiling at Louis as the man stands in shock. "Does it look that bad?" Harry chuckles, moving his hair out of his face.

"No babe! It looks awesome.. you look really hot blonde... you should've gone with Niall when he used to get his hair dyed." Harry giggles, walking over to his partner and kissing him, making Lottie gag and walk out of the room. "Get a room you two! Not mine!" The couple chuckles and walk down stairs to have lunch.

Harry gets his nails painted, a nice aqua.