Spread Awareness Pt. 8

Ok, so I just wanted to know in the comments if you guys wanted me to make this into a story of it own? Like this whole series would be a seperate book??? Comment your thoughts, ideas for future Oneshots, hope you enjoy!

"Ok! Two things, as you guys probably already noticed, I'm starting off this vlog... Harry had a massive seizure last night so he's upstairs resting, and we also haven't been posting anything for awhile... but, it's currently about 6:30 so Darcy has to get up and get ready for school so I'm in charge of getting everyone ready... let's do this guys!" He pauses for a brief second, looking at the camera. "I don't know what Harry calls you guys.. Larry or something? I don't know." And with that he walks out of the kitchen and into Darcy's room, gently waking her.

After a few hours, he's finally back home, and with no kids, as they'd luckily arranged for Anne to have them for the night.

"Ok... as we've already established in previous vlogs, I cannot cook for shit.. so I don't know what I'm going to make H for breakfast.. probably just some plain toast and peppermint green tea. He won't want anything to big cause he'll be feeling pretty poorly." He turns the kettle on, and pops the bread in the toaster.

Walking up to their room, he smiles as he sees Harry still peacefully asleep. "Harry baby, wake up darling... c'mon H, I made you some tea and toast." Harry opens his eyes, groaning as he does so. "How are you feeling this morning, baby?" Harry frowns at him, making Louis sigh. "Ok, you're alright... I made you some tea and toast, do you feel sick?" Harry shakes his head, mumbling a few words that hold no meaning. "You're ok, you had a seizure last night that's why you feel like shit bub."

Harry huffs, taking a small bite of his toast. "So you guys, as you probably already noticed... Harry's still struggling with the disorientation and confusion. That means this vlog won't be to interesting, I'll mostly be caring for H and making sure he has everything he needs.

"Uh...." Harry mumbles, reaching out to pat Louis' thigh. "Bathroom." Louis nods, saying a quick goodbye to their fans and then helping Harry up from bed and into their ensuite.

They come back out and Louis sits Harry on the bed and asks if he wants some tea, to which the younger man nods. "Here baby, just a small sip, don't want to shock your stomach." Harry does as instructed, sighing at the good taste. "Is that good love? Do you want to have another nap?" Harry nods, so Louis moves the tray he'd brought everything in on, to the side. "Just wait love, you have to take you medication." Harry nods, taking his pills and laying back down, falling to sleep quickly.

"So, I think for the rest of day, depending on how H feels, well just be laying down... hopefully he feels better when he wakes up next."

He waves at the camera, turning it off and laying next to Harry. He turns the TV on, watching Netflix for a few hours until Harry wakes up again, cuddling into Louis' side.

"Are you feeling any better?" Harry nods, sighing a little. "Not talking baby?"

"No... just tired, did I have a seizure? Feels like it..." He mumbles, rubbing his eyes and head. "Yeah, you did last night... it was pretty bad, you were really out of it after, kept walking around and shit. Darcy came in and was a little worried, but I told her to go back to bed and that you were fine."

Harry nods, breathing in Louis' heavenly scent. "Where are the kids?" Louis kisses his head, pausing his show to talk to Harry. "Darcy's at school and the twins are at your mum's, like we organised." Harry nods again, seeing the camera on Louis' nightstand. "Have you filmed anything?"

"Of course love, it's probably not any good but it's something... would you like to film something?"

"Yes, please."