Oh So Precious Pt.1

The jumper reaches Harry's knee btw
And Harry is like 16/17 but has the hair length in the pic ^^^

"Hazza, wake up baby boy. C'mon, open your eyes sweetheart." Louis gently shakes him, making the small boy roll over and slowly open his eyes. "Hi poppet, it's time to get ready... you still wanna come with daddy?" Harry nods, sitting up and cuddling into Louis' chest.

Louis picks him up, kissing his cheek. "Shall I put you in your new jumper?" Harry nods, rubbing his eyes tiredly. "Breakfast first baby?" Harry nods again. "Wan' some 'cakes daddy, pwease?"

"Pancakes?"

Harry nods, making Louis sigh. "That means we'll have to get dressed and get them from McDonalds, Daddy can't make 'cause we don't have enough time. "You can eat them at daddy's work, ok?" Harry nods, letting Louis lay him down on the changing table. "Ok cutie, let's get your new jumper on and we'll put a new nappy on you." Louis quickly does that, sitting Harry up and putting on his socks. "Alright, would you like one of your new pins?" Harry nods, jumping down and running over to his draw with off his new pins in it.

"Toofwess Daddy!" He squeals, pointing to his Toothless pin. "Alright, now pick some shoes please, then you can go downstairs and watch TV while I pack your nappy bag." Harry quickly goes over to his shoe holder and grabbing a pair of shoes.

" Harry quickly goes over to his shoe holder and grabbing a pair of shoes

"Alright, I'll put this on. Then put your shoes on, baby." Louis quickly puts the pin on Harry's jumpers, then ties his shoes. "Off you go pumpkin, daddy will be down in just a second."

Louis quickly packs a bag, grabbing nappies and spare clothes, wipes and a few other things. He then runs downstairs, grabbing bottles and pacifiers. "Alright H, let's go! We don't want to be late do we?" Harry shakes his head. "What about my pwretty hair Daddy?" Harry asks innocently, looking up at Louis with big doe eyes.

Louis looks at his watch, if he leaves now, gets Harry's pancakes and his coffee from McDonalds quickly he should have enough time to do Harry's hair when they arrive at his companies building. "We'll do that when we get to daddy's work." Louis quickly gets a hair brush, sticking it in his bag and grabbing Harry and leaving.

He drives a little bit over the speed limit, but only like 5 miles. "Just hold on baby, Daddy's just waiting now... c'mon on love, calm down for me. Shhhh!" Louis tries, looking back as Harry start to cry about his pancakes taking to long. "Here you go Sir, we're very sorry about the wait, have a nice day." Louis gives a quick nod, taking the food and driving out, speeding down the road to his company building.

"Here baby, look! You can have your pancakes!" Louis cuts off a small section of the pancake, giving it to Harry. "Daddy's gunna do your now lovey." Louis jumps in the back seat, quickly putting Harry's hair up in two half buns.

"Alright, you come here love. You can hold your pancakes until we get into Daddy's office." Louis hands Harry his pancakes in their little box, he grabs his coffee, then puts Harry's nappy bag on his shoulder, picks Harry up - putting his on his opposite shoulder, then grabs his coffee, locks the car and runs into the big building. His assistant greets him kindly at the door.