Two Peas In A Pod

So this was supposed to be out on Easter but obviously I had writers block and only had like half of it written but what ever! 🤷‍♀️ Here it is, all 4,000 words! I hope you enjoy, and don't forget if you have any requests please do send them in!

Harry and Edward - 12

"Daddy! Eddy's bein' mean ta me!" Harry whines as he rushes downstairs away from Edward. "Edward. How many times do I have to tell you? Don't chase your brother! You know how bad his asthma is!" Edward rolls his eyes, Harry was babied so much and it was unfair.

"Sorry dad, was just tryin' to have fun." Louis nods, kissing both of his boys heads. "Harry can't run around like you baby, remember that, ok?" Edward nods, hugging his dad.

"I've made you both some pancakes, don't eat to much because we have lunch at Nana's and then we're having dinner at Mumma Anne's, and Gemma will be there." The boys both squeal at the mention of their older half sister.

See, Louis was a single parent and so he'd had a surrogate to help him with the boys - hence 'Mumma Anne'.

"D-did we get their Easter presents?" Harry asks, putting a few pancakes on his plate. Louis nods, kissing his head. "Boys, you remember when I went out the other week? With my friend Liam?" The boys nod, both of them now sitting at the table.

"Yeah so, he's gunna come to Nana's and Mumma Anne's with us."

"Is he your boyfriend?"

Louis' eyes widen, coughing as he'd taken a sip of his coffee as Edward asked. "Y-yeah, sort of. We're just taking things slowly, and I want to make sure boys know that your opinion matters to me a lot as well, ok? So if you don't like him, then you make sure to tell me, yeah?" The boys nod again, Harry moving to sit in Louis' lap when the man sits down.

"Baby." Edward mumbles, Harry frowning and moving to sit next to their father. "Hey, that's not nice. Edward, I'm warning you, if you don't start behaving I'm going to send you to your room." Edward groans, rolling his eyes. "Hey! Less of the attitude mister." Louis snaps, kissing Harry's head. "Have both of you had your medications this morning?" Harry nods, Edward shaking his head.

"C'mon, get yourself a glass of water bubs." Edwards nods, standing and getting a glass water and taking his medication.

See, both boys have a few medical problems from pregnancy - which couldn't have been helped no matter how hard anyone tried. Harry was severely asthmatic and had to wear glasses at all time because of vision problems as well as learning difficulties. Edward on the other hand had learning difficulties and behavioural problems, which are currently being worked on in therapy.

"Alright, both of you upstairs and dressed please, Nana and your aunties will be excited to see you two." Harry nods excitedly, rushing upstairs to get dressed. "Off you go mister, go get dressed." Edward groans, rolling his eyes.

Ten minutes later, Harry and Edward come back down, Edward rolling his eyes as Harry squeals about their aunts doing his hair.

Harry's outfit: