Protect Me

How cute was he! Omg I actually can't wait until he has kids... they'll be the cutest! And Phoebe, Daisy, Fizzy and Lottie will be a bit younger in this one but Ernie and Doris will be their ages now and Jay's in it as well. X

Louis wakes to the sad sounds of newly adopted son crying, his quickly gets up, running into the room and seeing the most pitiful site. His four year old, sitting in the corner of his crib, banging his head against the side of it.

"Baby boy, daddy's here, don't worry darling." He whispers as he watches Harry stop hitting his head. The smell of pee hitting him. "Shall we get changed baby boy? I think someone had an accident in his sleep." Harry sobs, flinching as Louis moves down to pick him up.

His little boy is so traumatised from the constant beatings he had to deal with from his so called father, the developmental issues he has because his 'parents' thought it would be a nice idea to leave him fend for himself for four years, unless they were beating him or trying to drown him in the bath. Until they were finally discovered by the police.

"Where's daddy's little angel? Where is he?" Louis says as he puts Harry's onesie over his face. "There he is!" He chuckles, pulling the onesie back down. Harry looks at him, putting his fist in his mouth and trying to eat it, much like a baby would do. "Are you hungry my little munchkin? How about we make some mash narna?" Harry just quietly watches the older man, yawning and blinking tiredly him.

The pair quickly come down to the kitchen, Harry getting sat in his high-chair as he's still little enough. "Ok baby boy, let's have some narna and then we'll have some we might try some yoghurt, how does that sound?" Harry looks at him tiredly, the poor thing being so underweight when Louis first got him.

They'd had to put in place a feeding tube as Harry refused to eat and was in desperate need of nutrients. So for the first month and half, he had a feeding tube, but after trying and trying, Louis finally has gotten Harry to eat, which meant they could take out the feeding tube.

"Is Mr. Harry excited to meet his Aunties and his Uncle today? Daddy's very excited." He finishes feeding Harry, both the banana and yoghurt, and then takes the small boy out to the lounge room.

The father cleans up the house, then sits down on the lounge as Harry sits and plays with his toys. "Lou! Harry!" They hear someone yell, Louis guessing it's one of his sister.

Harry starts to cry loudly at the loud noise, making grabby hands for Louis. "I know baby boy, shhh, it's alright." He picks the boy up and walks to the door.

Harry lays his head on Louis' shoulder, burying his face in the mans neck when he sees all the people. "Can you girls please be quiet? Hazza doesn't like loud noises, do you baby?" The small boy sticks his thumb in his mouth, cuddling into Louis' chest. "Boo... I thought you said Harry was a big boy." Louis nods. "I know I did, and he is a big boy... he's daddy's big boy, aren't you bubba?" Harry peaks his head out of Louis' neck, making the small girls squeal at him.

The small boy quickly sticks his head back in Louis' neck, patting his ears. "Girls, you have to be quiet, Harry won't want to play with you." The small girls nods, pouting at their nephew. "Sorry Hazza.... can we play Boo?" Louis nods, pointing to where their toys are from their last visit. "Shall we go and say hi to nana Jay?" Harry yawns rubbing his face into Louis' shoulder, telling Louis' it's almost time for his nap. "We'll have a nap soon bubba, just gotta say hi to everyone first." Harry whines slightly, fisting Louis' shirt as the father walks outside.

"Hiya mum... missed you." He mumbles as he hugs her. "So this is the famous little Harry my baby adopted?" Louis nods, smiling as Harry shows a small smile. "Can you say hi nana? Wave hi baby boy." Harry takes his head out of Louis' shoulder, looking the woman and waving, his small smile growing a bit, showing his dimples.