Prison Again

"So what did you get in for this time?" The director asks, watching as Harry looks around the room.

He looks back to the film crew, running a hand through his hair. "This time I got assault with intent to rob, battery, assault, house breaking with intent to steal. I got vandalism, larceny, robbery, theft, and trespassing." The film crews eyes bulge. "That's not even bad, thats just petty shit. Last time I was in for rape. But I did nothing to her so they let me go."

"How did you end up in prison?"

Harry sighs, he always gets emotional telling this story. "So, my dad left and then when my mum remarried I just felt left out and so I'd run away and shit and then I got into drugs and I got in with the wrong people, that's like it."

They interview him for another half hour, before he has to leave for lunch.

"Styles, you're booked in with Mrs Browning. Let's go." Harry stands from his seat, walking to the door of the chow room. He waits at the door as the officer unlocks it and then they walk to the counsellor's office. He walks in and sits down, wiping his eyes again. Mrs Browning looks at him. "Would you like to tell me about anything?" Harry shakes his head, asking if he can call his mum or his boyfriend. "Who would you prefer?" Harry says his boyfriend.

Mrs Browning calls the number on Harry's records, smiling as Harry's boyfriend picks up. "Hello Louis?"

"Yes,"

"Hi baby!" Harry interjects, his smile wide as he and his boyfriend talk about what's been happening in their lives. "How's Layden?" His boyfriend literally squeals. "He's saying daddy and he can roll over on his own Haz! And Millie got a little award at her nursery because shes so good!" Harry chuckle, tears coming to his eyes again. "Are you and mum and Gems and the kids comin' to family day?" Louis agrees, saying that Anne is filling out the paper work so they can all go. "Ok, I'll talk to you tomorrow, ok? I can't wait to see you and the babies."

They hang up, Harry smiling to Mrs Browning. "Alright, are you sure you don't have anything to tell me?" Harry nods, standing and leaving the room. He sees the film crew talking to Niall Horan, one of his friends. "Oi Horan! Stop talking shit before I fucking hit you." One if the worst people Harry had ever come into contact with says, making clench his fists.

"Touch him Grimshaw and I will make sure you don't walk out of here." Harry spits as he passes the lad, making him turn around. "We all know you won't hit me."

Harry looks at him, his eyes in slits as Grimshaw smirks at him. "Go on! Fucking hit me! You wouldn't you fucking pussy ass." Harry clenches his fists, moving towards Grimshaw.

"Styles! Don't you dare." One of the guards says, walking over to them. Harry doesn't listen, instead swinging at Grimshaw as much as he can. Someone grabs him, pinning him to the ground as he fights. "Stop!" They yell, cuffing him and taking him to M.A.C, or better known as solitary confinement.

He slams his fist against the wall, then slides down the wall, letting a few tears slip at the thought of his boyfriend and their kids. "Styles get up. Galipeau wants to see you." Harry stands, putting his hands through the little hole and letting them cuff him.

They walk into his office, Harry slouches back in the chair, fiddling with his fingers. "What happened? You were going so well at controlling your anger and you were making teirs, you know that this means you won't be getting your burgundy." Harry nods, not looking at the man.

"Can you look at me please?" Harry looks up, tears in his eyes. "I'm not gunna pull your date or anything, remember what we discussed with Mrs Browning? About taking a few breaths and thinking of how your actions will affect your kids." Harry nods, looking back down at his hands.

"I know that you're a lot less likely to lie then Grimshaw, so would you mind telling me what happened?" Harry begins to tell him, making Galipeau nod.

"I know you were just trying to protect your friend, but Horan is a big boy, he can protect himself." Harry nods, standing to leave.

"Styles," The warden says as Harry is about to leave. "Think about your kids and how you can help them."

Over the next three weeks, Harry works on his anger, and Galipeau could not be more proud. "Everyone, can you please all line up." Galipeau calls to all the boys as they sit in their bunks. They line up, going out to the rec field and waiting for their relatives.

Harry and Niall sit together as they wait for their relatives to come. "Harry!" Someone calls, Harry turns around, seeing his boyfriend with his two children running towards him. He opens his arms, crying as he hugs Louis and their children tightly. He then hugs his mum and sister, smiling as they tell him how good he looks in his burgundy.

"Thanks, Galipeau really helped." Anne nods, smiling as Harry gently his baby boy from Louis' grip. "He looks so much like you, Haz. It's crazy, and Miss Millie has been doing very well at school. Can you tell Papa how good you e been doing at school?" Millie nods, climbing up onto Harry's lap and telling him everything about her time at nursery. "Papa, when you comin' home? Miss you." She mumbles, leaning her head on Harry's shoulder. "Soon baby, Papa's gunna be home soon to take care of you."

And sure enough he is, two months later he is home and on a good behaviour bond, making his family very happy.