Trying to Breathe

Ok, I know this isn't a birthday chapter, but I thought I'd post something for H's birthday. If you're reading this, I hope you have a lovely day, you deserve all the happiness in the world, and I totally ship you and bell

"Lou!" The younger boy drawls, pulling on his husband's arm. "Get up! We have to meet Ni and Li soon.." Louis groans, rolling over and letting out a loud snore. "Louis! Get up!" He grumbles, crossing his arms like a toddler, and pouting. "I'm just joking with you babe, relax a little yeah? We've still got ages until we have to be there." He glares at him, but that soon turns into a large grin when Louis pulls him on there bed and starts to kiss down the boys neck, making him blush profusely, even though no one can see them.

"Can we have breakfast?"

Louis nods, giving Harry one last kiss to his nose before they stand and descend down the stairs. "What'd you want Lou? We can have anything you want, babe." Louis smiles fondly, wrapping his arms around Harry's waist. "Think I might just have some tea, love. Want a cup?" Harry nods, a slight blush on his cheeks as Louis leans up on his tiptoes to kiss his husband's cheek. "Want some toast, Lou?" Louis nods, again smiling fondly at him.

They make each other's breakfast, not quickly, but than again not that slowly either. "Thank you Boo." Harry mumbles as Louis places a cup of black tea down in front of him. "No problem, love. Thank you for the toast." They eat (and drink for that matter) quickly, then race upstairs for a steamy shower session.

" They eat (and drink for that matter) quickly, then race upstairs for a steamy shower session

"You ready, baby?" Harry nods, stuffing his phone in his pocket

"You ready, baby?" Harry nods, stuffing his phone in his pocket. "Yeah, can we go? Ni just sent me a message saying he was leaving." Louis nods, gently grabbing Harry's hand and walking with him out to their garage. "Which car love?" Harry shrugs, mumbling about taking Louis' Porsche. "Alright, let me get the keys." He runs back in quickly, then comes back out.

They leave after that, both of them singing quietly to the songs on the radio.

They pull up at the restaurant, seeing a few fans and paps waiting outside, meaning that Niall and Liam had already arrived. They walk in, hand-in-hand, Harry smiling to himself and relishing in the simple fact that he can now hold his husband's hand in public.