Scared For Their Life

I know that the hospital I mentioned isn't real, but let's just pretend for the fic, yeah? Great 👍 Also, I wanna know your guys opinion on Larry... are they still together? Were they ever together? Personally, I think they were, but no longer are, together. I also think that Harry has had a relationship with each of the boys.

Harry walks into his third favourite place on this earth, (his first is his and his husband's little two bedroom apartment, and his second is his mother and stepfather's house)  his workplace, otherwise known as Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School and Sixth Form College.

"Morning ladies, how are you today?" He asks as he comes through the office, smiling at all of the ladies who work in there.

"We're well thank you, dear. How are you and the little one this morning?" Harry beams, ever since he'd told everyone that he was pregnant, he'd received so, so much support. He nods, telling them that the morning sickness is starting to wear off, which he is very grateful for.

He bids them goodbye as he leaves for his staffroom. "Mornin' 'Arry! How've yer been, lad?" One of his long time bestest friends greets him at the door. "'M good thank you Ni, Lou was a bit worried about me coming in this morning... told him not to worry though cause you'll look after me." Niall nods, chuckling as they head to their desks. (They're both English teachers, although Niall teaches the advanced classes and Harry chooses to teach the less advanced classes).

Soon the bell rings, signalling that roll class has begun. So Harry quickly gathers his things for his first class and heads to his room. He walks in, seeing everyone sat their table.

He quickly calls the roll, then tells the students all of the notifications sent out by other teachers for their year. "Ok, you can talk as you like now, thank you for letting me get through that." He'd noticed almost as soon as he announced his pregnancy, most of the students had started to go a little easier on him, the kids wouldn't talk a lot ( if they did, they do it quietly), and they were a lot nicer and tried to help him more.

The bell soon goes again, meaning roll class is finished and it's the start of period one.

"Thank you everyone, make sure you do at least one good deed today."

He walks to the door after everyone had left, smiling at his year 7 class. "Good morning guys, come in and get your books out please." They rush in, sitting in the seating arraignment he'd made for them. He follows the last girl in, grabbing his white board marker and writing the heading on the board.

"Today, we're going to be talking about travel."

After two lovely periods, he makes sure his second class has everything, then follows them to the gymnasium as it's Monday and they have the weekly assembly.

After the assembly has finished, he starts to walks back to the staffroom, when someone stops him.

"Sir! Sir!" He turns, seeing on the students he taught last year running towards him. "I just wanted to say congratulations, I'm so happy for you." Harry smiles, blushing ever so slightly. "Thank you, I thought you'd be happy to hear. My husband and I are very excited for them to come." They talk for a little longer, the student asking if Harry can tutor them for maths, and even though he's not a math teacher he agrees to do and they decide to meet in the library at lunch.

He continues his walk back to the staffroom, but is stopped by a kid who is obviously having a bad day, they stride over him, making him furrow his brow.

"Fuck you cunt!" He screams, shoving Harry backwards and making him stumble. "Calm down buddy, whatever is making you so upset we can fix." The kid clenches his fists, pushing Harry again, but this time harder and so he falls to the ground.