Overnight

Just so it's clear, it goes Gemma, Harry and then Louis, also thank you to HSFanFicTion1994 for this prompt, I hope you don't mind but I kinda changed it lil... hope you guys enjoy x

Anne wakes to the beautiful laughs of both of her sons, she smiles to herself as listens. "Good morning my love..." Robin whispers, reaching over to kiss her cheek and hug her.

"Morning... do you think Lou would look after H so we can go on a date?" Robin shrugs, getting up and having a shower.

The mother walks downstairs, sneakily watching her two sons as they laugh and giggle at each other. It's moments like this that she lives for, moments like this where she forgets everything that has gone wrong. She quietly walks into the lounge room, seeing Harry laid out on the floor, his hearing aid in his ear as he and Louis laugh about something.

"Good morning my babies..." Anne smiles, she signs as she speaks, just as a precaution for Harry. He sits up, then clumsily stands and runs over to her. "Mumma!" He squeals, showing off his pearly whites.

Anne chuckles, sitting down on the lounge with Harry next to her. "What were you two laughing about?" She looks at both boys, waiting for one to start talking. "We were just being silly, H said something funny, didn't you H?" Harry nods, standing up and walking into the kitchen. "Would you like breakfast Mister?" Anne asks gently as Harry stands in front of the pantry.

"You do it, Mumma will help you if you need it, ok?" Harry nods again, then his therapy dog come plodding in, his tail wagging as he stands near Harry. "Bernie!" Harry giggles, sinking down to sit with his dog. "Harry, c'mon bub.. we're making breakfast remember?" Harry nods, standing and pouring his cereal into a bowl, then getting the milk and doing the same.

After he puts everything away, Anne smiles. "I think that deserves another star on you chart mister! You're getting so good!" He blushes at the praise, placing a sticker on his independence chart.

"Sit down and eat now bubba, I'll make my coffee and come and sit you." Harry nods, setting his cereal on the table and eating as Bernie sits patiently at his feet.

If you're wondering, the boy has an intellectual disability, hearing loss in one of his ears as well as a whole pile of other disabilities, that's why the family had decided to get him a therapy dog, in order help him grow as a person. You see, when he was born he was absolutely tiny.

He'd had numerous doctors and specialists look at him over the years, and ever since they'd gotten Bernie for him five years ago when he was fresh out of puppy school, he's made so, so much progress

"So baby, Mumma and Daddy were wondering if it's ok with LouLou, would you be willing to have a sleep over at his house tonight?" Harry nods hesitantly, not ever really liking to stay anywhere but his own home. "We can take Bernie there and we'll take all of your other things, so don't worry bub, it'll be fine." Harry nods, finishing his breakfast.