Spread Awareness Pt.4

Ok a few things before you read.... I actually love writing this, so there may be a few more parts to this one. Do you guys mind? Because if you don't like it, I won't continue it. Second, this is actually like really really long, so sorry for that but I like it so yeah... and thirdly, I have a few in the making so they should be out soon, lastly, if you guys have any ideas please please please comment them, of private message me. Thank you, don't forget to vote, comment your thoughts and share! Big love x

"Papa, how old were you when dad had his first seizure in front of you? Like the first big one?"

Flashback:

"Niall, how many times do I have to tell you? I'm fine, mum was just being over-protective..." Harry whines as he and Niall walk up to meet Louis and Liam - their boyfriends - at their lockers. "Hey baby, how are you this morning?" Harry smiles into their kiss, they share a few more sweet kisses until Harry pulls back to put his books in his locker. "I'm good... a little tired, but I'm fine." Louis furrows his brow in concern. "How much sleep did you get last night? You didn't stay up to late did you? You know I can talk to your teachers if-"

Harry cuts him off with a smile.

"I'm honestly fine, I went to bed at like eight last night... and I'm fine, I don't want you to have to worry about when you've got GCSE's to worry about." Louis sighs, realising it's no use, Harry will do it anyway. Even if it's detrimental to his health.

The two couples say their goodbyes, going to their classes. "Are you sure feel ok H? You look a little peaky love." Harry nods, brushing Niall's hand away as the older boy tries to feel his forehead.

"I'm fine, you're just worried because mum said I'll have a seizure, but I'm fine.... I'm only a little tired, just stop Niall." He hisses, walking ahead and into their class.

Currently, Harry is sitting with Louis, he's successfully been avoiding Niall all day. And he hasn't even had one seizure today, so he doesn't know what his mum and Niall's problem is. "Haz, do you want me to get a flavoured milk?" Harry nods, kissing Louis' lips as a thank you.

When Louis comes back, he smiles sadly as he sees Harry looking distantly, he slowly sits down next to him, making sure not to scare him. "You're ok babe, just wait it out darling." Harry blinks a few more times, clearing the fog in his eyes. "Are you ok baby?" Harry nods, looking around like nothing happened. "What happened Lou?" Harry asks as he gently pushes his hair out of his face. "You just had a little seizure babe, nothing I haven't seen before." Harry nods, a little embarrassed.

"Why are you and Ni acting all weird? You've been giving each other death stares and ignoring each other." Harry nods, fiddling with his fingers again. "He's just freaking out.... and mum didn't help this morning telling him that I kept having tonics in my sleep so he was on my case and I sort of lost it... and... and..." He stops, leaning on to Louis a little. "Baby, Hey Haz... What the fuck? Harry!" Louis worries, as Harry jerks a little, his head and body slumping forward.

Hearing the commotion, Niall and Liam quickly come over, Niall moving Louis over so he can help his friend. "It's ok Haz, I'm just here... don't worry love." Niall reassures, looking up to see some people gathered around them. "Can you guys fuck off? It's not for your entertainment, he's having a seizure so fuck off!" Niall swears giving the onlookers a deathly glare. Making them walk away, and leave the cafeteria. "Lou, can you get a cup of water? And Li, will go and ask the office to ring Anne? He won't wanna stay here after this." The two older boys nod, heading off to do their assigned tasks.

As Harry slowly comes to, he groans loudly, making Niall shush him. "It's ok, you just had a seizure Haz... you're alright, Li's getting mum for you and Lou is bringing you some water." Harry sits up a little, sighing as Louis placed the water down in front of him.