Little Love

Sugarbaby!harry sugarbaby!troye sugardaddy!lou sugardaddy!zayn

"Daddy! Can we please watch a movie? An' have snacks and blankets? Please daddy?!" Harry drawls, clambering up on to Louis' lap and then pointing to himself and Troye for classification on who he was talking about.

Louis looks at the boys, seeing Harry in one of his(Louis') tops and Troye in one of Zayn's and a pair of panties each. "Of course my baby, what snacks would you boys like?" Harry looks to Troye, then asks, "Can we please have some popcorn and some candy?" Louis nods, he can never say no to his baby.

"What are you two trouble makers doing?" Zayn says as he comes into the room, picking Troye up bridal style and kissing his face. "We're gunna watch a movie daddy! What movie Hazzy?"

Harry shrugs, so the boys run out, hand in hand to find a movie. "They're to cute." Zayn says breathlessly, then blushes. "I know... what candy can't Troye have?" Louis asks, knowing Zayn is strict on what the boy eats. "Just no sour things, he doesn't like them." Louis nods, pouring the candy into a bowl and taking it out, along with the popcorn, to sit on the table until they're ready.

He walks out, seeing the boys have brought out their favourite blankets. "Ready?" He says as he rearranges them so the boys are all warm and cosy. "Here baby, call daddy or uncle Zaynie if you need anything alright?" Louis says, leaning down to kiss Harry, making the younger boy kiss him back passionately.

"Press start Troye!" Harry giggles, cuddling into Troye and his blankets.

Louis walks back out to the kitchen leaving the two boys, who don't even make it half way through the movie before falling asleep. 

"Zayn, come and look at them." Louis whispers as he sees the two small boys laying on the lounge,  Harry's head on Troye's shoulder and Troye's head on Harry's. "We need to put them in bed Lou, before they get grumpy when they wake up."

Louis picks Harry up after Zayn takes Troy into their room, making the small boy stir slightly and lift his head. "You're ok baby, daddy's just putting you in bed so we can have some cuddles while you nap." Harry nods, cuddling back into Louis' chest.

An hour later, Harry wakes up, snuggling back into Louis grip. "Hi doll, did you have a nice nap?" Harry nods, yawning into his fist. "Daddy and uncle Zaynie have to leave for a job soon baby, but uncle NiNi will come over and watch you boys. We'll try and be quick, I promise." Harry nods, to tired to ask questions. Louis stands, the small boy still on his front, and walks down to the kitchen, making himself a coffee. "Sweetheart, would you like a cup of tea?" Harry nods tiredly, thanking Louis and sipping the warm beverage.

"Where's Troye Daddy?" Harry says, sitting up and looking around the kitchen for his friend. "I think he might still be sleeping baby, how about we go put on some sponge bob?" Harry nods, sitting with Louis as the older man turns on his favourite show.

"Hazza! Look what daddy just bought me!" Troye all but screams as he races down the stairs and shoves Zayn's phone in Harry's face.