You're Very Funny

"Don't get to hammered will you? I don't want to have to take care of a totally child-like Harry Edward Styles tonight, there are other ways I'd like to spend my night." Harry blushes as he ties his little bandana around his neck.

"Just like how you always come home totally plastered?" He sasses.

Louis pokes his tongue out at the younger boy, making him laugh. "But seriously, I don't want you to be to drunk, we're going to mums tomorrow remember?" Harry nods, kissing Louis' lips. "I know, I miss my babies." He says, taking one last glance at his reflection in their full length mirror. "The babies that are actually my little siblings." Harry nods, kissing his lips and blushes when he pulls back, seeing Louis give him a small smile as the older boy looks at him adoringly.

"I haven't been out in so long, Nick said he's taking me to some new bar.... can't remember the name. But he said it's really good." Louis nods, wrapping his arms around Harry's waist as the younger boy stares at his reflection in the mirror. "You look fine, perfect as always baby, quit worrying." Louis mumbles, nibbling on Harry's neck, nearing his g-spot on his neck. "L-Lou.... uhh..... L-Lou stop!" He moans, pushing Louis off with a slight whine. "Have to let everyone know you're mine baby." Harry blushes, smiling shyly.

They hear a car horn sound, making Harry jump a little. "That'll be Nick, let me go Louu!" He whines, pulling away even more. "You've got your phone? And your wallet?" Harry nods, leaving with a final kiss to Louis cheek.

Louis favourite thing about Harry is probably his big heart, he's always willing to help sick fans and when he grew his hair out to cut off for charity.

His thoughts are cut off my his phone, he sees a message from Harry.

My Love❤️: I looooovvvee you LouLou! Ypu kniw Nicks my brst friend in the woeld? Cause he is. 😂😂👌👌

Louis chuckles, sending back a message I love you too baby, and I do know that Nick is your best friend are you having a good time?

Soon he gets another text back, this time a photo ^^ and he chuckles at Harry's drunk attempt to be sexy. Awesome baby, I hope you have a good night x

He places his phone down and turns on the TV, seeing friends playing. He soon gets hungry so he makes himself some simple Mac and cheese, after reading and re-reading and then re-re-reading Harry instructions.

He watches a few episodes of friends, before his eyes start to droop and he's fighting to stay awake.

Eventually, he works up the energy to get up and sleepily walk into their room, stripping himself of his clothes and pulls the duvet up to his chin.

He wakes up to childlike giggles from the entrance. "Harry you're so hammered." He hears Nick whisper as he chuckles slightly. "N-no'm not Nicky...... jus' a lil' tipsy!" The younger boy giggles back, then bumps into something, making Nick snort.

Louis gets up, chucking on one of Harry's hoodies and walks out to the look down from the second floor. "Hi baby... Hi Nick, did ya's have a good night?" Nick nods, while Harry leans against the wall and talks quietly to himself. Louis giggles, moving down to Harry as the younger boy sways. "Hi baby," He whispers, gently placing his hand on Harry's back. "Lou...." He sighs, leaning into the older boy's shoulder. "Hi darling, are you ready for bed?" Harry shakes his head looking over to Nick as he smiles at the couple. "Nicky........ y-you wanna'tay?" Harry asks, his tired and incredibly drunk smile making Nick smile back. "You can if you want.... we have enough room." Nick nods, accepting the offer. "Right, you know where everything is... just jump in one of the spare beds, we're going to bed." Harry whines, but nonetheless follows Louis up the stairs and into their room.

"On the bed bub, you cant sleep on the floor." Louis chuckles, picking Harry up and helping him lay on their bed. "Can you take your shirt off? Or do I have to help you?" Harry tiredly hums, making Louis nod and start to take off the younger boys clothes. Once undressed, he gets Harry under the blankets. "Goodnight sweetheart, I love you."

Harry hums again. "Luh you too Loueh..." He mumbles against Louis chest, half asleep and as we already know very, very intoxicated.