Our Little Ones

This chapter may be triggering for some people as there are talks of past miscarriages and depression.

"Lou.... I don't feel good." Harry cries as he rolls over in bed, facing his husband who is smiling sadly at him. "I know baby, how about I book you into the doctors?" Harry nods tiredly, snuggling his head into Louis' neck, and exhaling shakily.

"Hello, yes this is Louis Tomlinson speaking and I'd like to make an appointment for my husband Harry Tomlinson." He nods, kissing Harry's head.

"Yep, two hours, that's awesome. Thank you so much."

Louis smiles, kissing Harry's head again. "Thank you, we'll see you soon." Louis smiles, rubbing Harry's back and telling the younger boy when the appointment is scheduled.

"Let's get you up and into the shower so we can get ready."

After a relaxing shower, Harry is currently trying to put his jeans on, but having difficulty due to his sudden weight gain.

"Lou!" He screams in defeat, tears spilling down his cheeks, he wipes at his eyes messily. Staring at himself in the mirror, all he wants to do is get his stupid jeans on, but he's to fat and now his husband is laughing at him because he just looks like a little, sad kitten.

Louis walks in, seeing Harry staring at himself in the mirror with tears streaming down his face and his jeans undone with some of his new found pudge hanging out.

"Oh babe." He chuckles softly, making Harry glare at him, but let's be honest, can Harry even glare without look like an angry kitten? And then he starts to sob. "T-they don't fit Lou! I'm to fat!" He sobs, wrapping his arms around Louis' neck and crying into his chest.

"Babe, we both know you're not fat. That is biggest load of BS I've ever heard. You are the most perfect person I've ever known to exist."

Harry giggles softly, hugging Louis and making the older boy kiss his head. "Let's just put some leggings on, that way you're not dying the whole time." Harry nods, taking his jeans off and opting for a pair of nice leggings and a big baggy jumper. "That's better isn't it baby?" Harry nods, tying his hair up in a bun and leaving little curls to frame his face.

After a somewhat nice breakfast, not so nice for Harry because he felt like he was going to vomit if he so much as touched the eggs on his plate, the couple get on the road.

When they finally sign in at the desk and sit down, Harry exhales shakily and deeply. "What's wrong baby?" Louis asks, gently grabbing his baby's hand and kissing it gently.

"What-what if I'm pregnant again Lou? What if we are and I lose this baby? I can't go through that again." Louis wraps his arms around The you get boy, hugging him close and whispering in his ear. "It's ok, if we are then we'll just take extra precaution, we'll be ok." Harry nods, nuzzling his head into Louis' chest.

"Harry Styles?"

The young couple stand, following the doctor into the room. "Ok, I'm Dr. Jones, who am I here to see?" The middle aged woman asks, looking the couple.

"Me.... um, I've not been feeling well lately. Like when I wake up I need to run to the toilet so I can vomit, and if I so much as take a look at eggs, then I feel like I need to vomit again. And, I've been gaining wait a little recently.... like this morning as I getting dressed I couldn't put my jeans on."

The doctor nods as Harry speaks. "Ok, have you been told you can carry?" Harry nods, sniffling a little. "I've been pregnant twice before... but I had miscarriages both times." The doctor nods, writing a few details down.

"Ok, I'd like you to have an ultrasound and we'll see what's happening." The couple nod, standing with the doctor and following her to the little room where the ultrasound would take place. "Ok, Harry if you can lay down on the bed then we can get this under way." Harry nods, laying down and lifting up his shirt.