Mama's Special Boy Pt.2

Lets just pretend that solely for this chapter that they have dolphins at the London Zoo

23 years old:

"Hazza, can I ask you a question?" Louis asks, he'd talked to Anne about this whole thing and she was fine with it, as long as Harry was.

Harry looks up to him from his 1000 piece dolphin puzzle, he's recently started having a fascination with animals, watching countless documentaries about them.

"L-Lou.... know, uh.... know there is, is 43 s-species of..... of dolphins? But.... but like, only 5 swim in, in like rivers." He mumbles, looking back to to his puzzle. "Wow, I was thinking we could for a day out to the zoo?" The older boy recognises Harry stiffening ever so slightly. "I know you don't like crowds, so that's why I asked my dad if he could close it early, so we could have the place to ourselves." Harry smiles, he's had a 'silly crush', as he calls it, on Louis since the man came back from his gap year.

Harry nods, his small smile still present on his face. "Awesome, we can see the monkeys, and the giraffes?" Harry nods, grinning to himself. "D-dolphins too! Al-also see.... see dolphins, like.... swimming, no?" Louis chuckles, nodding at his friend. "Of course we can see the dolphins, maybe I'll have something special planned for us and the dolphins." Harry blushes, clapping his hands and turning back to his puzzle.

"Ahhh..... M-mama.... mama please, make.... make umm, m-make tea? Ok?" Harry stutters, rubbing his hands on his thighs, Louis watches him with a fond smile, making the boy more nervous. "Ok baby, why don't you ask Lou about what you're gunna do tomorrow?"

Harry nods a little, biting on his lip and looking at his feet. "W-what...... what doing, doing 'morrow?" Harry nervously stutters, flapping his hands near his ears and humming. "Well... we'll go to the zoo at about four, there might still be few people but that's ok. We can still look at the animals. I was thinking we could see the-"

"S-see dolphins!" The younger boy pauses for a second. "Dolphins are.... are.... are awesome!" He smiles, pointing to his puzzle. Louis chuckles, nodding his head. "We'll see the dolphins Haz, but we can see all of the other animals... why don't you have a look on your phone, and see what other animals are there?" Harry nods, mumbling that he'll do it after he finishes his puzzle.

Louis watches Harry closely, the Autistic man taking his time and finishing the puzzle quickly. "Here you go darling, I got you some biscuits too."

"N-not right mama... not, not right!" Harry says, gripping Anne's shirt a little as she sits next to him. "What's not right babe?" Harry tugs on her sleeve again. "Said it.... it w-wrong." Anne nods, kissing his head softly and making him groan. "Noooo mama!"

Next day:

"Ok Hazza! Let's go! Are you excited?" Louis asks as he watches Anne, with Harry standing at her side, pack her sons lunch. "Baby, LouLou asked you a question. He asked if you're excited?" Harry nods, smiling to himself. "D-dolphins!" He softly giggles.

Louis nods, smiling at Harry's innocence. "That's right Hazza, we'll see the dolphins... are you ready?" Harry looks down at his shoes, his pigeon toed feet clad in a pair of Chelsea boots.

H's outfit

"Ok! You two have fun, remember baby, if you need anything ask LouLou

"Ok! You two have fun, remember baby, if you need anything ask LouLou... and Lou, if he gets to worked up, please call me." Louis nods, kissing her head as they say their goodbyes.

They jump in the car, Louis turning down the radio so it doesn't cause Harry any discomfort. "Do you want me to put on some Ed Sheeran?" Harry nods, watching as the rain falls down the window.

💈💈

Once at the zoo, Louis is thankful his father had closed the zoo early for his and Harry's date.

"What do you wanna first Haz?" Louis asks as he and Harry step into the gate. "D-dolphins?" Louis chuckles, gently grabbing his hand and tugging him towards the penguins. "Look at the little penguins Hazza! Aren't they cute?" Harry nods absently, looking around at their location, trying to familiarise himself with their surroundings. "It's ok, I'm just here and nothing is going to get you or hurt you." Harry gently grabs the sleeve of Louis' hoodie, wrapping his long fingers in the material.

They look around at the animals and for the first time in what feels like forever, Louis thinks Harry is having the time of his life. His smile is so big as he pets the little monkeys, and feeds a giraffe. "L-LouLou!" He squeals, his normally blank eyes, showing just how much he loves animals.

"I know babe, I saw.... you did awesome." The older smiles, kissing Harry's head gently and tugging him towards his beloved dolphins. Where he'd had someone set up a few things in order for this date to be spectacular. "Let's go see the dolphins." Louis whispers to him, making him squeal in excitement. "You we can have a swim with them if you want?" Harry shakes his head, groaning a little at the though of being in the cold water. "Cold... cold water, no?" He asks, brow furrowed and lips pursed.

💈💈

After a very successful date, Louis and Harry are now an official couple, but are taking things as slow as possible for Harry's sake.

"Saw the.. the.... the dolphins mama!" Harry mumbles as Anne comes into his room to make sure he got into bed alright. "Yeah? I bet you had a fun time, maybe you could take LouLou out on a date next time. Maybe you could to a park and have a picnic?" Harry nods,picking that thought away in his amazing memory bank, for another time. 

And three years later, after trying for two very long years, Harry and Louis adopt their first daughter. And the bond Harry has with her is amazing, guess you could say he never stops amazing everyone with what he does.

Soooo... that was something, and I may do a part three, just like a life in the day after they got their daughter, I'll let you suggest some names because I can't pick any at the moment.

BIG LOVE!

Don't forget to comment, vote, share, add to your libraries and do t for get to tell your friends!

Until next time, I love you 🤟