Spread Awareness Pt. 9

Hello! I'm so sorry I've been ia, I've had the worst writers block, but I hope I can get back to writing. Anyway, I love you all and enjoy!!

Harry: 36
Louis: 39
Darcy: 15
Oli and Grace: 7

"Bye Lou!" Harry smiles as Louis leaves, waving his husband out the door. "Ok you two, let's get your lunches done and then I'll take you both to school." Harry quickly helps the twins pack their lunch, then gets them in the car and they're on their merry way.

"Now, remember, you're both to catch the bus to grandma's tonight. I have a doctors appointment and won't be home to pick you up and we're having dinner there anyway. Ok, I love you both so much, have a lovely day!" Harry calls as the two jump out of the car and call 'love you dad' as they shut their doors.

And he really shouldn't get upset but he just can't help it, he shreds a few tears on the way home, wiping them with his sleeve as he stops to pick up their mail. He comes back outside, getting into his car before someone knocks on his door. He frowns as he looks at them, then smiles when the girl smiles at him. He opens his door, asking her if he can help with anything. "Yeah- well, not really I suppose, I don't know.. I-I was just wondering if you wouldn't mind taking a photo with me? I really love your YouTube channel, it's changed my life." Harry smiles at her, nodding his head. He steps out of the car and stands with her as she takes the photo. She turns to him with an evil smile, pulling her hand from her pocket, she bares a small blade.

Harry furrows his brow, then she lunges at him, shoving the small thing into his body, near his hip and twisting and moving it around to do as much damage as possible.

"You're fucking disgusting! People like you shouldn't be allowed to roam the streets." She spits, holding the man up as he doubles over in pain. "It's quite a shame really, you were a pretty one." She chuckles as she stands and pushes him to the ground. He watches as she walks away, tears blur his vision as he sits up against the tire, clutching his wound and he briefly wondering why no one is helping him. He works up the strength to move into the car and grab his phone, he calls 999, telling the operator what happened and his location just as he starts to feel the effects of his blood loss.

"Sir, we're on our way. You need to put pressure on the wound and stay as still as you can until we get there." Harry hums tiredly, he sees a man approaching him with a worried look on his face and he smiles sleepily. "Are you-oh my god! I need to call-" Harry shakes his head, holding his phone to the man. "Hello, I don't who this is but he's been stabbed." The operator tells the man what to do, then they hear sirens.

As Harry getting taken into the ambulance, he hears them talking about his phone and someone ringing him. "'S Lou." He mumbles, trying to sit up. "No no sir, don't do that. You need to lay down." The paramedic says, gently pushing him back down.

"Liz, would be able to have a look in his phone and call someone?" She nods, smiling at Harry as he lays on the bed with an oxygen mask on and an IV in his arm giving him fluids. "Is there anyone you want me to call? Can you tell me anyone?" Harry looks at her, his pupils slightly enlarged. "Louis..." He mumbles, blinking tiredly at the woman. "Love, can you tell me what your name is?" She asks, grabbing her pen light. She flashes it in his eyes, then asks him again what his name is.

"Wan' Loueh.... Loueh." Harry mumbles deliriously, turning his head to the side. "Matt, can you step on the gas a little? Turn the lights on or something, I think he's going into shock."

Harry rolls his head to other side, the paramedic trying to get his attention. "Harry love! Can you look at me? Hey, don't go to sleep, can you stay awake for me? How about you tell me about your family? Do you have kids?" At the mention of children, Harry wells up, hot tears spilling down his cheeks as Liz tries to keep him from passing out. "It's ok, you have, yeah? How old are they?"

He groans a little, feeling to weak to do anything but. "We're just pulling in now." Liz nods, making him a little more comfortable as they pull up and Matt quickly pulls him out and rush him in.

Quickly he's surrounded by nurses and doctors, all yelling things and talking to him. He turns his head to the side, whimpering at the loud noises. "It's ok love, we're just trying to help you. Is it ok if I put this around your ears and in your nose?" Harry nods, appreciating the calm and quiet voice of the woman. "We're gunna set you up with bigger drip now and give you some blood cause you've lost a lot, ok? Then we're gunna takes you to CT and get some pictures of your abdomen so we can see the damage." Harry nods, tears still slipping out of his eyes. She wipes them carefully, telling him it'll be ok.

He gets his CT scan, then is quickly taken the OR, two hours later Louis is rushing in gushing over him. "What happen to you, you idiot?! I was worried sick when they called me and said you'd been stabbed!" Harry sleepily looks at him, making a kissy face as Louis smiles at him. "Hi baby," He mumbles, kissing Harry deeply. Their little moment, however, is interrupted by a nurse coughing and then smiling at them. "Mr Styles, are you aware you can carry?" Harry's eyes go wide and he gasps. "Yes, we know he can carry... we have three children already."

The nurse nods, smiling at them again. "Well, congratulations boys, you're expecting again Mr Styles, do you have a gynaecologist you can get in contact with?" Louis nods, because Harry seems to be off in another world. "Uhm, I don't know if you guys like checked his tag, but he has epilepsy. Like really bad, has like a 100 seizures a day sometimes." The nurse nods, telling him they'll put it in his information so the doctor knows.

"For now, while he's recovering we're giving him Diazepam to help him relax. We're hoping to starts weaning him off of it tomorrow or possibly Friday." Louis nods, thanking her as she leaves. "Are you tired beautiful?" Harry nods, looking at Louis through tired eyes. "Sleep my love, I'll be here when you wake up." Harry nods, his tired eyes slipping shut as Louis plays with his hair.

"Hello Anne, yes I'm here with him. No, he's sleeping, he was so tired when I came in." Anne hums, telling him that she'll be down with the kids when they get home. "Ok, bye... we might be in a room then. We love you."

Over the next few hours, Harry gets transported to a room, and gets monitored the whole time and is finally a little more awake.

"Baby, I think your mum is here.. she bought the kids, would you like to see them?" Harry nods, smiling sleepily as they come in. The twins run up to his bed, climbing up on him. "Be careful please! Daddy has a sore hip!" Louis fusses as the two children climb over him. "Why's your hip sore daddy?" Harry sits up a little, lifting up his grown and showing the twins his hip. "What happened?!" Oli asks, his eyes wide as he stares at his fathers, Harry sitting sleepily on the bed as Louis tells the kids what happened.

"What the fuck?!" Darcy almost screams, storming out of the room. "You go, I'll stay here with these three." Louis nods, chasing after his daughter. He grabs her arm, pulling her into his embrace and hugging her tightly. "It's ok baby, shhh, let it out baby." He whispers in her ear.

"Who does that?" She sobs, gripping his shirt tightly. "Homophobic people baby, it's really disgusting baby, I know. But remember what dad says, treat people with kindness." Darcy nods, and they turn to go back to Harry's room but see Anne with the twins- who appear to be crying. "Babies! What's wrong?" Louis rushes, opening his arms and cuddling them close. "Daddy's having a seizure." Grace hiccups, making Louis nod and kiss both of their heads. "It's ok, daddy's in the hospital. So the nice doctors and nurses are looking after him and helping him like I do when we're at home." The twins nod, moving to give Darcy a hug, Anne smiling at the small family. "I'm just gunna go make sure Daddy's ok, why don't the three of you go down to the cafeteria with grandma and have a snack, then maybe you can all go for a walk to the park. I'll call grandma when daddy's better."

He watches as they walk down the corridor and he sprints to Harry's room once they're out of sight, he stops outside the door, taking a few deep breaths and then entering. His breath hitches a little as he sees the oxygen tube in Harry's nose, the man eyes shuts as he gently breathes in and out. Tears come to his eyes and rushes to the bed, sinking to his knees and sobbing. He takes hold of Harry's hand lightly, squeezing gently to let him know he's there.

"Why're you down there?" Harry says sleepily, smiling to Louis when the man looks up at him. "I-I thought you had a seizure? I thought you were sleeping?" Harry shakes his head. "Had an absence, the nurses said I had to put this on in case I have a big one and they said I have to try and get some sleep." Louis nods, wiping his tears and chuckling with Harry.

"I love you, you dork." Louis says kissing Harry's lips softly and smiling as he pulls away. "I love you also, you twat."