Merry Christmas

Louis(Daddy) - 38
Liam(Papa) - 37
Harry - 16 (mental age 5)
Niall - 7

Link to their house - http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-dural-130671342

Hello, so I know I make a lot of excuses for not updating but my family and I were recently affect but the bushfires in Australia, so we haven't been home for over a week and we don't know when we'll be allowed home. So for the time being this will be my last update, I'm so very sorry to everyone I've disappointed but my mind is on other things and this is kinda at the back of my mind, again I'm sorry, I'll be back as soon as I can xx

____

"Daddy! Papa! Santa was here! He weft presents!" Harry screams, running into Liam and Louis' bedroom, the men being startled awake and sitting up quickly as Harry starts to jump on their bed. "Harry baby, 's to early to open presents yet, the sun is still asleep, see?" Louis whispers as he takes Harry over to the window, the boy pouting as he sees its still dark outside.

"How much longer daddy? Wanna see what Santa buyed me..." Harry whispers shouts, pouting even harder when Louis says a few hours. "Come lay in bed with me and Papa baby boy, we can have some cuddles until it's time to wake up again."

He pouts as he crawls into Louis and Liam's massive bed. "Papa, Hawwy wants cuddles." He whines, making Liam sleepily wrapping his arms around Harry.

"Love you Papa." Harry mumbles, rubbing his face into Liam's chest as the man whispers that he loves Harry even more.

Three hours later, Niall comes barreling into their room, screaming about Santa having visited. "Dada... I wet." Harry mumbles, rubbing his eyes and chewing on his finger. "Uh uh, no fingers. How about you go get a dodo." Harry nods, rushing off to find one in his room.

"Hurry Hazza! Gotta see what Santa brought!" Niall says, patting a spot next to him.

"Alright, let's see.." Liam says, picking up a few different presents and distributing them to their recipients.

"Dada look! 'Ssa Wabba!" Louis nods, rubbing Harry's head gently as the boy opens more presents. "Dad! I got an IPad!" Niall screams, his smile so wide. "Awesome lad! Maybe we can link up to your go pro or something." Louis says, smiling as Niall nods excitedly.

After about fifteen minutes of everyone opening presents, Liam decides to start on breakfast, making some pancakes as well as some bacon and eggs to go with it.

"Dada.. pease open?" Harry asks, holding his Batman and Spider-Man figurines up to Louis. "Of course baby, lovely manners." Harry smiles through his new baby cow wabbanub.

The father manages to open the toys, giving them to Harry as he puts the rubbish in the big pile the boys had made to put away later. "Breakfast! Come and get it!" Liam calls, the boys rushing in a sitting in the breakfast nook as Liam brings over a plate of pancakes, bacon and eggs for everyone to dig into.

"Thank you Papa." Niall says, Harry rubbing his eyes tiredly and mumbling a small thank you. "That's ok my babies. You're both very welcome... Eat up, we've got a whole day of opening presents!" The boys smiles widely, quickly devouring their pancakes.

After breakfast, Harry sleepily sits with Louis, cuddling into his side and sucking on his new wubbanub. "You like the baby cow, bubba?" Harry nods sleepily, pulling his hair a little as he closes his eyes. "Shhh baby, shhhh." Louis whispers, kissing Harry's head and rubbing his fingers through his hair.

"Aww, did all of the present opening tired him out?" Liam says, sitting down next to Harry and rubbing his back a little. "I think so, but it's good he's gettin' a nap now and not this afternoon when everyone's here." Liam nods, smiling as Niall comes out.