Spread Awareness pt. 7

Every bloody time I go to type in the title for this lil series, I always have to asks someone to spell awareness for me... love that!

"Good mornings our little Larries! I hope everyone is doing well! So as you've probably already guessed, we're in the car and we're going for a drive to see Louis' family... say hi everyone!"

Harry moves the camera off of himself so Darcy, Ollie and Grace are all in the frame. "So this weeks video was going to be a daddy-daughter tag... but because epilepsy isn't my friend it decided to be a dick and I had a massive seizure, so we couldn't film that, so it's gunna be a vlog this week."

"I think we can put the little bit of footage we got into this vid, but I'll put a warning up, because it's pretty bad, I hit my head because I fell out my chair."

💈💈

"Ok! So after a long car ride we're finally here! At the Tomlinson-Deakin residence! Are you excited to see everyone baby?" Grace nods tiredly on his shoulder. "She's really tired, she and Ollie only just woke up."

He turns the camera off, kissing Grace's forehead as she fists his shirt. "Are you tired still bubba?" She nods, her eyes slipping closed as she sighs a little. "Are you gunna say hi to all your aunties and uncle Ernie?" She shakes her head, burying her face in Harry's shoulder.

They walk inside, hearing squeals of excitement as the girls barrel to hug them. "Girls! Settle down!" Dan scolds as they scrabble over who gets to hold the two youngest of Louis and Harry's children. "Gracie doesn't want to be held girls, I'm sorry she's a little bit tired at the moment." The girls nods, leaving her alone and instead fuss over Darcy and Ollie. The older twins taking Darcy to their room as they're the same age, then Lottie and Fizzy watch Ollie.

"Baby girl, can you please sit with Aunty Lots and Aunty Fizzy?" Gracie looks over to where her brother is sat with them, giggling as they tickle him. "Daddy will come back in a little while Alright? I've gotta unpack the car with papa, and I have to take my medicine." She nods, climbing down and walking over to Lottie. "Just be gentle with her Lots, she just woke up." Lottie nods, picking her up and kissing her forehead.

Harry walks out to the car, seeing Louis getting their things out, he sees Murphy - his seizure response dog - laying next to Louis' foot. "Dan won't have a problem with him inside will he?" Harry asks as he stands behind Louis, the dog standing and moving next to Harry, his red vest over his body. "No babe, he'll be fine." The older man kisses his head, handing him a few bags. "We're in the guest room on the first floor... Dan set up two port-a-cribs for the babies, and Darcy's staying in the twins room." Harry nods, taking their bags into his and Louis' room.

Murphy follows him inside, and then back out. "Go and sit down Haz, I've got it. Don't worry about it." Harry sighs, accepting the kiss Louis gives him. "Ew! Get a room!" The eldest pair of twins squeal as they kiss, making the two boys chuckle. "You'll do that with your boyfriends and husbands one day and I'll do the same thing."

The younger boy sits down, his daughter soon coming to sit on his lap. "Have you woken up now bubba?" The girl nods, cuddling into his chest. "Daddy... feel lil'bit icky." Harry places hi hand on her forehead, sighing as he feels the slight warmth to his touch.

"What feels icky baby? Your tummy?" She nods, cuddling into his chest more. "Yeah an' feel like I gunna be sick." Harry nods, quickly taking her into the toilet. "Can you tell daddy if you're gunna be sick baby?" She nods, shivering as she gags a little, making Harry pat her back as she spills her guts into the toilet. "It's ok baby girl, daddy's here." He whispers, rubbing her back. "Stay here sweetie, daddy's just gunna get a sick bowl."