Happy H Day!

Hi all!! I'm so sorry for the lack of updates, I've really been trying to write and just can't, I don't really have motivation do to it at the moment but I'm trying my best, hopefully I'll a few updates with in the next few weeks for you guys... anyway, I hope everyone had a great day or has a great day, depending on where you are. Happy 27th Birthday to this little babe! What a friggen cutie man!!!

 Happy 27th Birthday to this little babe! What a friggen cutie man!!!

Louis - 30
Harry - 27

_____

Louis smiles as Harry comes out, the younger boy looking nervous as he walks over to Louis. "Do I look ok?" He says, giving Louis a twirl. Louis smiles, nodding his head. "Of course you do! You look amazing, and your hair is stunning." He blushes, tucking a stray strand behind his ear. "Thanks Lou." He mumbles, leaning up and kissing Louis' cheek.

"Are we ready then?" Harry nods, patting his pockets and making sure he has his wallet and phone. "Let's go then." Louis smiles as he takes Harry's hand, leading him out the front where their driver is waiting. "After you baby.." Louis smiles, opening the door for Harry. The younger boy blushes, pecking Louis' cheek before moving into the car. "All good mate." Louis says once he and Harry are buckled in, the driver nodding and pulling out.

"Oh Lou! This place is so expensive!" Harry whines slightly, while he appreciates that Louis is willing to spend money on him, he has to draw a line somewhere. "Baby, it's fine... I promise, I'm friends with the owner." Harry sighs, shaking his head.

They get out, thanking their driver and walking up the stairs. "Was that Ni?" Harry asks as they check-in at the front. "I don't think so love, probably someone else." He nods skeptically, following along as Louis leads him do a set of door. "Gotta close your eyes, love." Harry sighs, but closes his eyes anyway, holding his hands out for Louis to guide him into the room.

"You can open now babes." Louis says, Harry blinking his eyes open and gasping as he sees all of his friends and family. Tears automatically well in his eyes and he turns to Louis as his hands fly up to cover his mouth. "You did all of this?" Louis nods, wrapping an arm around Harry's waist as he takes in the awe on Harry's face. "You're incredible. I love you." Harry whispers, kissing his cheek and then moving to greet all of the guests.

Louis smiles, moving to greet a few people and then sit with their family. "He's very lucky to have you." His nan says as he gives her a kiss, he chuckles, nodding and asking how she's been.

A few hours later and Harry is rather tipsy, dancing wildly and screaming out lyrics with Niall and a few other people. "Lou!" He squeals, stumbling slightly over to his fiancé. "Hi baby, are you having fun?" Harry nods, resting his head on Louis' shoulder and kissing his neck softly. "Not here, H... c'mon, why don't you back and keep dancing with Ni?" Harry nods, giving him another kiss and moving back over to Niall and the little group.

"We have to do the cake now baby, c'mon." Louis says, pulling him over to where the cupcakes had been put. The idea of cupcakes had been suggested by Anne, it's was better then having to cut up the cake and Louis thought Harry would like the idea more as well.

"Yay! My cupcakes!" He squeals, his cheeks a rosy shade of red as people start to sing Harry Birthday.

"Are they good?" Harry nods, his mouth full of cupcake. Louis laughs, kissing his cheek and wiping away the frosting that gotten on his cheek.

He waves to a few people as they leave, going to the bar and getting a drink. "Can I get a glass of water as well please?" The bar maid nods, pouring him a glass of water. "Thank you!" He smiles, moving back to the table with Lottie and the older twins, his nan and pop having gone home. "Hope you three are getting picked up." He says, nodding as the girls all nod.

He gives it three more hours, making it about 2:30 before he decides to rope Harry in - the younger boy having started dancing on tables with Niall. "Home time babes, you need to have some water and then sleep." Harry whines, bumping into Louis as he teeters forward. "Can I pick you up, love? Might be quicker if I do." Harry nods, his eyes red and blood shot from all of the alcohol. "Can you listen to some songs?" Louis nods, getting the radio turned on. "Shh baby, just quietly." Harry pouts, resting his head on Louis' shoulder.

"Let's get you some water and something to eat." Harry hiccups, giggling and then hiccuping again. "What're laughing at?" Louis asks, a smile on his face as he pulls some left over chicken out of the fridge. "Have this babe, and I'll get you some water." Harry happily munches on his chicken, then drinks his water. "T-Thank you Lou..." He lets a little giggle slip past his lips. "For... for looking afta' me." Louis nods, kissing his lips softly and helping Harry down off of the bench, then helping him upstairs and into bed.

Louis smiles as he watches Harry sleep, softly kissing his cheek, smiling as Harry stirs slightly and cuddles into his chest.

"Happy Birthday H, I love you so much..."