Not True

Harry - 19
Liam - 21
Niall - 21
Louis - 23

"No!" Harry giggles happily, trying and failing to push Niall away as the older boy tickles him. It was no secret that Harry had a slightly less developed mindset, but half the time you would never know.

"C'mon bubba, we have to get ready for the interview." Louis says, picking the boy up and carrying him over to where Caroline had set up for the boys.

"What're thinkin' of wearing today, my love?" She ask the boy, receiving nothing but a shrug. "Gotta help her babe, how about some jeans?" Harry nods at Louis' suggestion, moving to look through the shirts the woman had for him to pick from. "Want this one.." He mumbles, pulling his KISS shirt from the pile.

"Alright, want Lou to help you? Or are you gunna do it on your own?" Harry bites his lip, gently pulling Louis into the attached bathroom with him.

Louis closes the door behind him, smiling as Harry turns around. "N-not a baby Lou!" He rushes to say, the man nodding. "Just want you to help 'case I get stuck 'gain." Louis nods, sitting on the toilet and helping Harry step out of his pants and pull his overly tight jeans up his legs.

When they come back out, Niall wolf whistles at them, Harry blushing and rushing over to the man. "LiLi!" He squeals upon seeing the man enter the room, he'd gone out to sort any last minute details.

"Hi bub, you been good?" Harry nods, making sure to tell him that he put his shirt on all by himself today - because small victories are still victories. "Good on you lad! I bet Lou was proud, no?" Harry nods, cuddling into Liam's side as they wait to be called out. "Can I play on your phone please LiLi? 'M bored." Harry mumbles after a while, the man nodding and handing Harry the device.

Twenty minutes later and they are sat out on with the older woman. None of the boys had cared to remember her name. They were all having fun, up until she decided to bring up girlfriends and crushes.

"And Harry, I heard you've got quite the crush on Taylor Swift? Would I be correct in saying that?

"Me?! Really? I mean."

"Is that not true?"

"No, I mean- there's, there's always rumours." He mumbles, slouching back in his seat, and remaining quiet for the rest of the interview.

Once they finished and thank her, he's the first one to leave the room, tears falling rapidly as he almost runs to their dressing room, once there he locks himself in the toilet, bawling his eyes out.

"Is he ok? He ran in crying and went straight for the loo." Louis sighs, walking to do the door. "Baby, it's LouLou.. can I come in? I wanna make sure you're ok." Harry whines from the other side of the door, still sobbing.

"C'mon baby, open up for LouLou. I know she hurt your feelings and I want to make sure you're ok." He hears the click of the door and quickly opens it, closing and locking it behind himself and picking Harry up from the floor. Grimacing to himself about how filthy the floor must be.

"Look at me." Louis says, placing Harry on the toilet seat and kneeling down in front of it. "You are such a nice, caring, sweet, funny person, H. Don't let silly interviewers like that ruin your mood." Louis says, wiping the boys tears.

"D-don' e-even like girlsss!" He sobs, fisting at his eyes messily. "I know baby, and that's ok. We'll tell everyone when you're ready, ok? You just need to be yourself and not worry about what other people think, ok? Shall we get some ice-cream on our way to the hotel?" Harry nods. "An' some nuggs, please Lou."

"I think we can arrange that." Harry smiles, lifting his arms up to be picked up, which he quickly is because the boys can't say no.

They leave soon after, Harry hiding his face in Louis' neck as they pass the woman who had interviewed them.