It Hurts LouLou!

So today was the day that Harry Styles - younger boyfriend of Louis Tomlinson - was getting his wisdom teeth removed and to say he was nervous would be an understatement.

"Alrighty sweetcheeks, I have to get going but when you wake up, I'll be right here next to you." Harry nods, swallowing the lump in his throat. "If you want, I don't see why you can't stay until we put him under." As the nurse speaks, Harry visibly relaxed making Louis chuckle.

He decides to stay until they put Harry under, making him a bit emotional but he knows it's for a good cause. "Ok, bye baby... I'll see you when you wake up." He sniffs, placing a gentle kiss to Harry's cheek. He quietly walks out of the room and into the waiting room, wiping his eyes.

He only really has to wait about an hour maybe two and in all honesty he didn't even realise it had been that long. "Harry Styles?" Louis stands, waving at the nurse and following her down the corridor. "Hey my little buttercup, how are you feeling?" Louis ask as he kneels down next to Harry, kissing his cheek again. Instead of answering him, Harry starts to giggle uncontrollably. Making Louis chuckle at his antics. "Alright honey, the nurses want you to calm down, c'mon bub... shhh." Eventually, Harry does calm down, making Louis and the nurses sigh in relief. "Okay, would you like us to bring him out on a wheelchair?" One of the nurses asks Louis as he tries to talk to Harry.

"Please, I don't think he even knows what's happening."

The nurse nods, walking out and coming back with a wheelchair. "Baby, let me help you hop in." Harry grunts, then groans and then moans. Trying to make sense but ultimately failing. "Alright, let's get you up and in this chair so we can head home." With that, Harry starts to cry, making grabby hands at Louis. "Just wait baby, I know you don't feel well."

He finally gets Harry to sit in the chair and stay in it. "Let's go honey." Louis whispers as he hugs Harry, helping the confused boy to calm down. "Wou Wou! Wha's 's?" Harry slurs, from both the anaesthetic and the gauze. "Baby that's your tongue, don't pull we don't want to hurt ourselves do we?" Louis soothes, gently taking Harry's hand from his tongue and laying it in his lap.

"Ok, Jesus! We really didn't think about our car choice when we left did we Hazza?" Louis mumbles as he gently picks Harry up bridal style and places him in the passenger seat. "Thank you for your help, I'm sorry he was a bit funny in there." Louis apologises, making the nurse tut. "Oh don't worry, he's was an angel. I've had worse." Louis nods, listening to her advice once again. "He can only have liquids for the next few days, then try some soft foods... nothing spicy though, and then back to his normal diet." Louis nods, shaking her hand and walking around to the other side of the car.

He starts the engine making Harry jump and giggle to himself. "What's so funny babe?" He asks as Harry calms down a little. The younger shrugs, making Louis shake his head. "Ok, let's stop at McDonalds and get you something to eat - or rather drink - and then we'll head home." Harry nods, leaning his head on the window and closing his eyes. "Wou Wou... wha's in 'ere?" Harry says, trying to pull his gauze out. "No no baby! Don't do that, you need those in there so it can soak up the blood."

"I'm bweeding?!" He says, a shocked expression coming over his face.

"Yes baby, you had your wisdom teeth taken out." Louis tries to soothe. "My 'isdom teef! Not smar' anymo'?" Louis tries to hide his chuckle with a cough. "Of course you are baby, you'll always be smart. It's just that your teeth were causing a lot of unnecessary pain for you, so they took them out." Harry nods, finally understanding.

When the couple finally get home, Harry is still pretty drugged out. "Don' wan' it Wou Wou!" He says, making Louis sigh. "I know bub, but the doctor said you have to have something to drink." The younger whines, making Louis smile at him.

"Look, we'll take out your gauze and then try some of your drink yeah?" Finally Harry nods, making Louis smile. He gets Harry to gently and slowly take out his gauze. And if he was to say he didn't gag he would lying. Louis gets out one of the spoons they had when Doris and Ernst were babies and gets a spoon full of Harry's thick shake, putting the spoon in his mouth to feed him. "You can do it baby... c'mon  baby, you do it." Louis says as Harry whines, putting his head into Louis chest. "Okay, I'll do it... but only for a little bit."

As Harry takes his last bite, Louis smiles to him. "Would you like to go for a nap?" Harry nods, cuddling into Louis chest as the older man carries him into their room.