Chapter 48

Chapter 48

"Okay, I'm first and five, six, seven, eight!" Tyler counted as he hit the play button on the stereo.

We 'd been rehearsing this same stupid eight count and I don't know about you but neither one of my family members could dance besides me and sadly, Tyler.

"Stop the music! " Amanda yelled as she held her back with one hand and got off the couch.

How dramatic ; the girl isn't even showing yet and she's already struggling to get off the couch. She better lay off the french fries because that little critter she has growing inside her is surely gonna give her you know what if she keeps feeding him/ her fast food. She walked up to Neal who was still grooving to his own beat and slapped the back of his head.

"OUCH! You may be pregnant but I'm still your alpha and I don't appreciate the way you push me around. "

"Awe shutup, alpha my butt, you're still my little brother."

He rolled his eyes at her comment and started back shuffling his feet and gliding. Such a showoff.

"Why aren't you choregraphing this?" She asked as she placed both of her hands on her hips and tilted her head.

The room grew silent and it wouldn't take a genius to hear a penny drop in this room. Tyler mumbled something under his breath while Denis of course soothed her and somehow managed to make that grouchy mother kangaroo of his to sit back down.

"Because he knows nothing about formation and technique! I'm the professional! " Tyler snapped like the drama queen he was. l tapped my foot uncontrollably as I grew more and more impatient with all these dumb arguments we've had in the past two hours of practicing.

"Okay that's it! Me and Em are out! Peace! " I yelled as I grabbed Emilie by the forearm and we made our way out the door.

"Wait wait isn't it cold outside? Shouldn't we bring a jacket or at least a blanket?" She questioned innocently as we made our way out into the night. It was a bit chilly but hey we're werewolves the cold is nothing compared to the headache I get from my annoying but loving family.

"Na,we're cool. Werewolves remember?"

"Ohhh yeah."

I let go of her and went to go sit at the edge of the curb as I stared at the scattered stars across the sky.

"I miss her." I said aloud.

"Miss who?" Em asked as she sat beside me.

I looked down at my feet and then up at her waiting face. I exhaled deeply blowing a strand of my hair out of my face.

"My sister Faith, its weird not having her here." 

"I know how you feel, my brother was forced out of the pack for mating with the rouge whose parents killed my mother. He betrayed us in the process giving his mate all the deats of where our sacred hideouts were or where the strongest part of our lack was located." She explained.

"Oh Emilie." I started.

"Its cool! He wasn't the best brother." 

I thought about that, maybe I should be a little more cautious when I'm around Em it seems to me she's been in the same type of situations as I have but in the worse case scenario. I looked away from her and caught sight of two girls making their way towards us. We gave eachother a questioning look and stood up to stand our ground. She was a brunette which didn't surprise but what did surprise me was the fact that she was with the trash bag we all call Tiana. I hate her! I clenched me teeth together as I held back the list of profanities that were going to come out of my mouth. I didn't even realize Em was in front of me until the slutbag said something.

"You have a blonde fighting your battles now Audrie?" The trashbag herself said.

"Look slutbag, I don't know where you think your going along with your little tagalong there, but we have better things to do then sit here and argue since we do have a life." 

"Oh, I'm scared. " 

"Why I outta-"I got cut off by Em holding her arm out to block me from pulling those cheap flammable and highly removable extentions out of that girls head.

"I think you two should leave." Em warned.

"And you are? " The brunette said.

"You'll find out sooner or later if you don't leave." 

We heard the door shut behind us and we all turned to see just who that might be. Tyler and Neal stood wide eyed on the porch with their mouths slightly parted.

"Tyler?"The brunette said.

"Tyler?" Em and I repeated aloud.

"Tori?"Tyler questioned.

"Tori?" Em and I repeated.

"Tesha, I think you should go, along with Tiana." Neal cleared his voice.

"Its Tori!" 

"No one cares! Get out of here!" 

"Am I suppose to be afraid of you being alpha or something?" Tara asked.

"Look Tara, Tori, Tesha whoever you are, if you want to keep your face and teeth I'd advise you to go." Em growled.

"Well dang Em!" We all said simultaneously.

"Fine. We'll leave, just because that girl doesn't know what's best for her." Tara said.

They both began walking away and I heard trashbag say "You're such a punk." Well, thanks to Em I didn't have to rearrange someones face tonight. I turned around and faced Emilie with a smirk on my face.

"Look at my Em getting fiesty. " I giggled jokingly.

"What? She was pressing my buttons."

"Mhm." Tyler teased.

Neal pulled me close to him and I leaned against his chest as we laughed at Tyler and Emilie's argument as it got more serious.

"Look at her getting red." Tyler yelled.

"Tyler, Anna's calling you." Em smirked as he stopped laughing and started running towards the door.

"I'm coming pooh pooh bear!" 

We walked towards the door together and laughed about how our first day back was expected to be.

"Wait... I didn't hear Anna call him."

"Ha. Oh I know. " She laughed.