Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Neal's POV

"Neal, get up! Neal, Neal, Neal, Neal, Neal, Neal, N-e-a-l!" Amanda repeated.

I placed the pillow over the top of my head because I was sick of hearing her annoying voice. Why would she wake me up on a Sunday anyways? The world must be end if Amanda was trying to wake me up. Then the familiar cold and wetness came over my body,she snatched the blankets off of me and shot a cool bucket of water on my body. I shivered and then I opened my eyes to see her smile spread across her face.

"Did you really just do that?" 

She nodded and started towards the door.

"Oh no, Amanda you aren't going anywhere!" I growled.

For once, she froze in place and didn't dare breath, I know I'm pissed but that's a first seeing her listen. I guess commands are different from suggestions. I got out of bed and took of my shirt and stripped my bed spread from all the wetness. She placed her hand on the edge of my door and glared over her shoulder.

"I was just letting you know you have company downstairs."

I inhaled deeply and followed her down the stairs only to come across Tara. What the heck! Two days ago the chick decided that it was best to stick her nasty tongue down my throat and here she was, standing her in front of my face once again!

"Get out." I snarled.

A smirk appeared at the corner of her mouth but then it fell quickly. She took a nervous step backwards but held her stance.

"Neal I just wanted to apologize for kissing you and hurting Tyler." She said.

"Ohhhh you in trouble now!" Amanda shouted.

I fought back a laugh but stared at Tara, she had a lot of nerve coming here. How did she even know where I lived? Aww man now I have to deal with a stalker, I probably wasn't making this better by standing here shirtless.

"Tara... you have a lot of nerve. You kiss me and appear at my house two days later? You should save your apologizes for Tyler he's the one that really needs to hear this face to face."

She nodded her head and avoided eye contact, what can I say my six pack really does have an effect on the ladies.

"Its Tori, and okay I guess I'll just head over there now." She mumbled.

"Bye."

She waved and I walked back up the stairs to my bed which was covered in water, thanks to Amanda. I sat at the edge of my bed and put my face in my hands making my muscles flex, I should probably get ready for my trip for tomorrow. Amanda walked in and back handed my face, I shot her a deadly stare like what the bleep was that for!

"You don't deserve Audrie, how could you go around kissing other girls knowing she's your mate? Neal you better catch up on some apologizes because once Audrie finds out about this dude you are so screwed!" She shouted and stomped out of my room.

Maybe I should just call her and get this out of the way! Save myself form heartbreak, my cheek still burned from that slap she just sent across my face. But it did send a clear message through my head; I'm being such a bastard, letting girls crawl all over me knowing I'm going to see Audrie Tuesday. My life is so messed up right now! This is what I really miss about my dad, since he died it's like I have no one to talk to about this. All those stories about him loving my mom and taking care of his family still didn't make any sense. Daniel, who is Audrie's dad, was my dad's best friend and that's all I know every time I bring up his name my mom's face becomes flushed out.

I really need some answers because without them I don't even know who I really am. I picked up my phone dialed the number I memorized. The phone rang and there was an unfamiliar voice filling my ears and sending rage through my body.

"Yello?" The voice joked.

"Uh. Is Audrie there?"

"Yupper. Who's this?" 

"Neal, Audrie's friend."

"Mhm sure you are." They murmured.

"Where is she?"

"In her room bawling her eyes out, she hasn't opened the door or come out since yesterday. Did you do something to her?" He asked.

"What do you mean? Why is she crying? What's wrong? And I swear on my father's grave dude if you touched her I will tear all of your organs out of your body and feed it to some rabid dog!" I threatened.

"Wow, how scary, should I be scared? Anyways, nope but does kissing her count as touching?"

"YOU KISSED HER?! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS!" I snarled through the phone.

"Did you just- she's not just your friend is she? Matter affect she's your mate huh?" He whispered.

"No duh Sherlock but that's none of your da-" I stopped myself from getting so angry.

"Oh wow I feel really bad now dude. Hm, but if you want, I can take a message for her." 

"Its fine, just keep your mouth closed if you know what's best. Tell her I said I'll see her and apparently you tomorrow." I growled, then hung up the phone before crushing it into cell phone dust.

I hopped off the bed and packed everything I saw then made my way to the bathroom. I looked inside of the mirror and saw that my face was blood shot red and so was my eyes. I trembled with anger and yelled for Amanda to come here.

"What Nea- woah bro you're pissed huh?" She asked.

"Get packed now we're leaving tonight, call Denis and let him know that we're leaving tonight."

The next thing I knew we were packing our bags inside of my truck and kissing mom goodbye. Once I get to Michigan that dude will be split in half evenly.