Chapter 46

Chapter 46

I woke up the next morning only to be hit in the face by...clothes? I rubbed my eyes and yawned a bit before seeing the mess before me. I saw my clothes scattered all over the floor and suitcases packed with different clothing items in them. I sat up and just as I was about to get out of the bed another a pair of jeans came flying towards me but I caught them in midair before they put any damage to my face.

"Neal! What are you doing?" I yelled.

There was some shuffling then Neal appeared at the edge of the bed with a pair of my underwear on his head.

"Morning?" He smiled.

I shook my head vigorously and sent him a pointed look.

"Why are you throwing clothes everywhere? You hit me in the face!"

"Awe babe, I'm sorry." He said sincerely as he walked over to my side of the bed and held me close to his chest.

I leaned into his chest and when I had him like putty in my hands I twisted his nipple and he yelped in pain. I laughed so hard I fell out of the bed but didn't feel the pain hit yet, this boy really does make a smile appear on my face every single second. As soon as I caught my breath I got up and walked to the bathroom while Neal silently cursed to himself. I stepped inside of the steamy hot shower and just stood there and let all the stress of leaving my new home drain away. I washed my hair one last time before cutting off the shower and wrapping both my hair and body in a towel. I stepped out, only to get choked by the steam I'd caused. I walked through the thick air not seeing where I was going until I was too late.

"Ouch." I groaned as I bumped into the bathroom door.

I rubbed my throbbing forehead and opened the door slightly letting in the cool breeze. As most of the air cleared out I started to reach for my underwear and bra but turns out I never got them. I felt my heart beat increase ten times faster as I took the first step out of the bathroom. Then I took another, and another finally I was standing just inches from the corner that separated me from revealed a naked me with a towel covering just partial of my butt. I started to take another step but was stopped when a hand reached out and handed me my bra and panties.

"Uh, thanks?" I said awkwardly as I grabbed my belongings and got dressed inside of my bathroom.

I already had the basketball shorts and Hollister t-shirt I had worn here but decided that I'd changed a lot in the past two months and showed a bit more skin.

"No more tomboyish ways Audrie you have a mate now." My wolf teased.

I rolled my eyes at the comment she just made. I don't usually talk to her as much as I should but hey she does have a smart mouth doesn't she? This is why I don't talk to her! 

I then realized stupid Neal packed my clothes and I didn't get a chance to pick out anything I wanted to wear. But if he doesn't like me having on just underwear and a bra he can get out because this is my room darn it! I stomped out of my bathroom only to find my room empty and he left some new shorts and a tank at the edge of my bed pinned to hmm a note of some sort? I walked over, threw on my shorts ,and unpinned the note that was on my tank and read it.

It read:

Dear Audrie, 

If you're reading this which I'm sure you are by now... I just want you to know that I as your best friend never wanted things to happen like this. I never wanted to hurt you, or break your heart, things just happen unintentionally. Since that day I met you on the plane I could do nothing but make you happy, too bad just about everything I said accept me saying I love you was a lie. I never meant for things to happen this way and I could do nothing more but slap my face numerous of times thinking I could change a perfect girl like you. I've never in my life met anyone as caring, generous, loving, flirtatious, beautiful, and strong as you and I really hope you make that mate of yours happier than ever. Just as you were my world I'm sure you're his everything. I'm happy that mate of yours has you because it seems to me I've done nothing but put you under more and more stress. I love you with all my heart but that's just not enough coming from me. You need someone stronger, you need someone fierce, you need someone loving, and too bad I was too idiotic to see it. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU no matter what time a day, night, century, or planet we are on. I know you probably hate me by now but who wouldn't? I lied to myself believing that I just couldn't love again but you proved me wrong. I want you to know that my mate's name was Emilie but I rejected her months ago because I didn't want to keep making her promises that I couldn't keep. If you ever meet her tell her I will always love her too but I was too much of a jerk to commit to just her. If she doesn't believe you show her this note. I'm just terribly, terribly, sorry and I would do anything for your forgiveness but if you never will forgive me I'm willing to wait however long because I totally deserve it. Once again I'm so sorry.