Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Waking up to the shouting from outside my door which was closed; I just wanted to knock every single one of my siblings out with my fist. How could you be so loud when clearly I was sleeping? What time is it anyways? Please god make this day fade away I will do anything!

"Tyler! I swear you can be such a baby at times!" I heard Faith yell.

Believe it or not Faith is just a replica of me. I mean can you blame her? I'm such an awesome person I rubbed off on the quietest person in the house. I'm so proud of myself; anyways they have to be arguing about something that wasn't so important at the time.

"Faith, are you serious right now? You just took something from me and didn't ask!" Tyler yelled.

"But I did it with consideration I didn't think you were going to notice your watch being gone." Faith said.

"Dad gave me that watch. How wasn't I going to notice?" 

"Oh, dad gave you this? He gave me a ring but it didn't match with my outfit today." 

"Really! Too bad I don't care, give me my stuff back."

"I don't think so!" 

I hopped out of my bed and walked to my door opening it with force. The two of them were still in their pajamas facing each other furiously. I never saw Tyler this mad besides the time when my father left. Faith was mad too but nothing compared to what Tyler was putting up against her in their situation. 

They both faced me calming down a little. I crossed my arms, surely hoping I would be hearing explanations about them yelling 6:00 this morning.

"Good morning sister! Wow you look...great." Tyler said changing the subject.

"Tyler, shut up. Why are you two even up when it's so early?" I asked.

" Nothing just some school related stuff." Faith said smiling.

"Oh really? For one it's the summer and you don't even like school!" I yelled.

"Yeah I know but it still has an effect on my future." She said while Tyler nodded his head.

"How dumb do you think I am?" 

They both shrugged and glared at each other with daggers clearly stating they will settle what they were arguing about later. They must be talking with mind link because I saw Tyler's face get red before he turned and looked back at me.

"Okay fine, she took something of mine and it meant a lot to me we must have been louder than I thought." 

"You think! We're werewolves dumbo anyone in this house can hear you!" I yelled throwing my arms up with frustration.

"Oh yeah." They both said sounding so stupid.

"Can you guys please shut up!" Denis said running out of his room.

He looked so tired I could barely recognize him with the bags underneath his eyes. His hair was all over the place and he had a straight face that said he wasn't joking. He leaned on the wall next to me and faced the two he despised the most right now.

"Whoa bro I had this covered and you come taking over." 

"Audrie, I love you but this is not the time." Denis said in his nicest tone.

"Right. Sorry." I said moving away from him a little.

I yawned, knowing I should be heading back to bed right now because we're leaving in twenty minutes to head to the airport. I'm going to miss home so much especially Neal and my mom. I know I should miss Tyler, Faith, and Denis but I really don't look forward to that anytime soon.

"Okay, well I'm heading back to bed and if you two wake me up again watch your back." I said walking back into my room and shutting the door.

Getting back into my cool bed for the last time until the summer ended felt weird to me, I guess it's just me feeling alone and not having someone else here to understand and comfort me. I'm going to see my dad in four hours. This is so unreal my dad is a cool person but when he starts trying to give me 'the talk' that's when it gets personal. I have so many questions to ask him like: has he missed us, has he missed mom, why'd he ask me to come, how the other part of the pack has been doing, and most importantly when will he be coming back.

I woke up in the next twenty minutes or so getting ready to leave. I shrugged off the feeling of being home sick; the last time I've been to Michigan was when I was about eight years old because we were going to visit my grandma

There was a knock at my door and the scent that ran up my nose was Neal's. I stripped off my pajamas and threw some basketball shorts on along with a Hollister shirt I found and didn't even know I had.

"Come in." I called.

Neal walked in with a surprised look on his face as he looked at me, to the floor, and back at me again.

"What?" 

"I can see your floor. Am I in heaven?" 

" Haha, very funny." I said rolling my suitcase towards the door and pushing him out of the way.

He chuckled sitting at the foot of my bed and looking around my room once more. He picked up the picture I had on my desk and glanced at it making a face.

" I was 5!" I yelled walking out the door with my shoes in my hand and my suitcase rolling behind me as I dragged it.

I heard him rolling with laughter as I walked downstairs. Tyler and Denis were in the kitchen sitting down at the table like they had nothing else to do. They were talking about something but stopped before I could make out what they were saying.

"Well you look nice." Denis said.

"Gee thanks,so what were you two talking about?" I said sitting in the chair across from him and folding my hands together.

They both looked at each other debating who should tell me first. But before anyone could tell me anything my mom came downstairs.

"Good morning." She said walking behind me kissing me on the head and fixing herself some coffee. 

"Morning." I said.

"You ready to head out?"

"I guess so." 

Neal came barging downstairs hearing what my mom just said. I kicked the chair next to me for him to sit down in. He sat down and we waited for Faith to hurry up, she takes her sweet precious time like her husband is Father Time.

"Faith hurry up we gotta go!" I yelled from the kitchen.

"Okay wait! Don't leave me." She said rushing downstairs.

We headed out the door and reached the airport in about thirty minutes. Tyler and Neal helped me get my stuff out of the trunk and I hugged everyone goodbye. My mom was last and this was going to be the most heart breaking part of leaving.

"I'm going to miss you mom." I said hugging her one last time.

"Me too baby, I love you so much and make sure you call us sometime." She said holding my face in her hands.

I wanted to cry but it wasn't that emotional! I hope my mom does well being stuck with Tyler. She kissed my forehead and I had to tell Tyler something.

"Tyler?" I asked.

"Hm?"

"Are you crying?" I asked trying to look at his face.

"No! I just have allergies." He said wiping his face with his hand.

" Sure you do, just do me a favor and stay out of my room and take care of mom." 

He just nodded and I hugged him one last time before walking towards the airport doors. I turned one last time to see all five of them waving goodbye, and at that moment I realized I really was going to miss them.