Chapter 22

Chapter 22

I scratched my forehead and looked up at Neal who was becoming upset. He really can hold a grudge! I sighed and began throwing on some jeans and a polo I saw inside of my closet. I opened and closed each drawer until I found the black socks I wore on special occasions. I put them on and looked through my closet for my converse. Neal said he had to go meet up with Faith in the basement, so I rushed downstairs and opened the basement door. As I tiptoed down each step I rounded the corner and saw the scariest thing I have ever seen in my life! Neal was teaching Faith how to dance, at first they were doing the cha-cha slide but we all know Faith is bad with directions. She was completely off beat and I couldn't hold in my laughter, I burst out laughing and fell to the floor once they started the cupid shuffle.

"Really Tyler! I was actually trying my best and you laugh?" She yelled as she kicked me in the ribs and ran up the steps.

Neal was now standing over me with a smirk on his face.

"I think you should dye your hair." I suggested getting up from the floor and dusting myself off.

"That might just be the stupidest thing you have ever said to me."

"Are you ready?" 

"Sure, let's get this over with." 

~~~

Neal's POV

I don't know what's worse, being in a car with Tyler and Faith or being stuck in the back with Tiana breathing my air because she was so close. I would do anything to get out of this car! I didn't mention Tyler's 'mate' kept staring at me, I know I'm attractive but two girls is too much to ask for. Tiana moved closer to me, reminder this is a freaking car and she should be having her seat belt on, but never mind that the chick was smothering me! I was crushed up against the door forced to take in her hot breath. 

Thank god Tyler used the breaks which had her fall to the floor. I chuckled and she sent me daggers but sat next to me again and put her seat belt on.

"Can you back up a little, I'm claustrophobic."

I pretended to hyperventilate and she moved away quickly, then I took a deep breath and combed my fingers through my hair. I stopped leaning against the door and but my back against the seat.

' I swear when this is over with I'm going to kill you!' I threatened.

'Kill me? Why? Everything is perfect!' 

'Are you blind? Do you not see everything that is going on around you?'

He took his eyes off the road and stared at me.

"You are driving dumbo! Look at the road!" I yelled.

He huffed and turned back around; his stupid date giggled and looked at me again.

"What are you looking at?" I snapped.

"Aww are you upset about something Neal?"

If she wasn't a girl I would have slapped that smirk off of her face. Do I look happy? Your eyes keep plastering my face and your obsessed cousin is freaking me out! This is the part where Audrie just beats her into some type of fruit and throws her out of the car. But sadly she isn't here.

"Don't worry about it." I mumbled.

She nodded and turned back around; I looked out of my window and noticed the sky getting darker. I knew I should have brought a jacket but oh well getting wet wont change the fact of Audrie not being here. All I feel is emptiness rushing through my body along with need and weakness. Tiana reached for my hand and I shot her a deadly stare that made her second guess herself. Finally we parked the car and I was the first one out before he had the chance to unlock the doors. I breathed in the thin air that smelled like rain and walked towards the door.

'Nice job leaving your date' He said.

'No problem, I'll leave her anywhere if it involves me not being near her.'

'Funny, but wait up! I'm paying so I doubt you want to go in there first.' 

I stopped walking and watched him catch up as he held Tara's hand. Tiana followed behind them and skipped once she was about two inches away from me. The girl just doesn't give up! We walked into the crowed bowling alley and Tyler did all the paying and ordering while we got our shoes. I placed my shoes underneath the table and walked up to the score keeper thingy.

"Tara is your name spelled with a h at the end or?" I asked.

"It's Tori ." She snapped.

"Okay Tara." I said while typing each of our names.

I put Tiana last just because I don't like her and then Tyler started talking about something I really didn't care about. We started our first game and I was after Tara, I walked up to the balls and picked up the lightest one. Then once the pin stopper was up I took two steps, lunged forward, and let the ball go sending it flying down the aisle. Seeing that made me laugh, it reminded me of throwing Tiana in the pool. Tyler and I such cheaters, I got a strike every time and he got strikes most of the time because he didn't want to be Tara. I guess heightened senses aren't his favorite part of being a werewolf.

"Neal can you help me bowl?" Tiana asked as she patted her eyelashes.

"Nope. I'm allergic to you." I sneezed.

"Come on Neal please this is my last game until we start over." 

"I might end up having a allergy attack.. but okay." 

I pushed her towards the aisle once she had the ball in her hands and stood behind her. She scooted her butt back so we were touching completely. I grabbed her hand that had the ball in it pulled her arm back in a swiftly motion and threw it forward she let the ball go and it finally went straight and she got a strike. She jumped up and down and hugged me in the process, I cautiously hugged her back and she looked up at me. I felt nothing of course but her eyes sparkled and it made me sweat a little. I let go of her and walked back towards the table where Tara and Tyler looked like they were having too much fun.

"Well it looks like you two are having fun." I teased.

"Same for you."

He is so going to pay for saying that.

 "I'm heading to the bathroom." I groaned and walked towards the back of the bowling alley.

I heard footsteps behind me and didn't feel like dealing with Tiana again. They caught up to me and tapped my shoulder I turned around and cool lips were touching mine.

" Tori, the food is-" Tyler stopped talking.

I pushed Tori off of me and I swear Tyler's face was redder than a tomato. Do you think sweet talking my way out of this is going to work? Same here, I don't agree.