Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Audrie's POV

I rubbed my head as I sat up in bed. How long have I been sleeping? It must have been a while because I still had my clothes on from the day I got here. Which was I don't know a day ago? I smelled underneath my arm pit and boy did it smell horrible! I shot the covers from off of my body and ran to the bathroom cutting on the shower. I ran back into the main part of my room and picked up my bathroom necessities, there was a light knock at my door and I was hoping he would just save himself from smelling me.

I walked to the door cracking it enough so that I could see his face.

"Do you need something?" I asked Jessie.

He plugged his nose, "Yeah, meet me downstairs when you're done handling your stench."

I pushed him playfully and smiled a crooked smile, "Okay whatever you say." I joked.

I closed the door and went back to handling my horrid body odor. I really smelled worse than Denis when he got back from the gym. This is so disgusting! I could wear dirty shoes and the same jeans twice but not this! I scrubbed my skin so hard it began to get red all over, but the smell was gone; that's all I really cared about at the moment anyways. I shut the shower off and covered myself with one of the towels that was stacked on top of the toilet next to the shower.

I jumped out, feeling the cool breeze make goose bumps rise on top of my skin. I walked slowly to my drawer which was now filled with clothes, and looked for some under garments. Once I got dressed, (not completely) I looked in the closet to find my outfit for the day. I chose some Capri shorts and a plain navy blue t-shirt because I just didn't feel like wasting my new dress that I hate so much. I brushed my wet hair and pulled it into a loose ponytail letting some strands fall.

I went to brush my teeth and looked into the mirror for the first time today. My face was red and my dirty blonde hair was finally looking like I did something to it. I smiled in the mirror once I was done I felt around my neck still thinking I had that necklace on. Thanks to Faith the sea world necklace that Tyler won me is no longer on my neck where it usually is. I never took it off since that day, you take something off one time and someone else already has their sticky fingers on it.

I shut off the bathroom light and picked up my flip flops on the way to the door. My room was a mess I hope no one planned on coming in here anytime soon. I walked down the main hall and down the stairs. When I reached the last stair my body needed a break, I am so unfit for these steps.

Anna was leaning against the stairwell as I walked around.

"Well hey! Nice seeing you again, we were beginning to get worried." She squealed.

"Oh sorry I didn't think I would sleep that long." 

"You hungry?" She asked.

"Not really." I lied not wanting to sit down with this crazy chick talking so much.

"Okay, Jessie is in the backyard with everyone you can go out and see him." She said.

I nodded and walked inside the kitchen towards the back door. As I opened it a rush of warm air hit my face making me close my eyes as I walked out the door. There were tons of people outside, like there was a bunch of little kids running around on the left and all the teens and grownups chilling on the right. I closed the door behind me taking a deep breath; I stuffed my hands in both pockets and walked over towards the crowd of teens on the far right side of the backyard.

I saw Jessie make his way out of the crowd as he walked towards me. I stopped walking once I got about a foot away from him.

"So I'm out here why?" I asked curious.