Chapter 42

Chapter 42

Tyler's POV

Neal ran so fast I didn't know what to think! I just let my feet move right along with his, I still just don't get him and Audrie's how should I say 'relationship' I mean come on, who leaves their mate home while you go to Six flags? Okay, if you just called me a hypocrite take that back! We all know Anna isn't just annoying but she's also one of those naggers. Guys, you know what I mean when I say that. Girls, I'm sorry but we men have to do what we have to do to get away from you! Don't take that offense! We were running so fast that I really didn't know where we were going but I guess Mr. Alpha has got his senses on high alert now that Audrie is in trouble.

'You're such a bad mate.'

'Are you laughing? Don't laugh! Because I will turn around and kick your furry tail so hard you'll be back home within the next 3.5 seconds!

'Wow. You most certainly cannot take a joke Mr. Alpha. I am sooo sorry.' I said so overdramatically.

Then Neal started to slow down, I stopped with him and my vision cleared up a bit, not that it wasn't clear before I was just enjoying the moment. When I looked at the dead-beat house in front of us I really had no idea why we're here of all places.

"Couldn't he have taken her to a better house than this?" I asked.

He gave me a dead glare that said 'Say one more word and I'll rip you tongue out' so like any good werewolf should I shut my trap. But since he can't hear what I'm thinking right now I'm still going to talk about him. Okay, I got nothing but just give me about an hour and I will have the best comeback ever! The somewhat house had no door, it was so old the wood started turning an ashy gray color, the stairs looked barely stable and unused in years and I mean what else can I say besides it was dark in this abandoned dump.

Neal started towards the door but stopped when we smelled the similar scent of my loving, sister Faith. Oh Faith how I love you sistah! Note the sarcasm. She was in her human form and right behind her came my beautiful mate Anna. Wait, she shouldn't be here! Why am I saying this in my head?

"Go home!" We both yelled at them simultaneously.

"Now we all know that's never going to happen." Faith said rolling her eyes.

Anna ran over to my side and reached up on her tip toes to peck my lips. I wasn't going to get all lovey dovey with her at this moment when my sister was in mortal danger! She sensed that I really wanted her to go home but shrugged it off as if she didn't get the freaking message. Girls!

Just as I was about to yell at the both of them a high pitched scream rung through my ears and it came out of that yucky house. Neal was the first to sprang in to action and of course these two weren't going anywhere anytime soon so hey why not let Faith get killed and save me from her annoying ways...kidding.

~~~

Audrie's POV

I screamed to the top of my lungs when he attempted at taking off my cuffs so that he could lay his grubby hands on me. He sent the most powerful smack across my face as he fought to get the chains off of me. I started biting at his hand, kicking and screaming, moving around purposefully so that I could save time for Neal to get here. I mean I really have to make a point that my mate is crazy, so please Neal get here please, please, please don't embarrass me like this! I screamed even more when he got to the point of loosening the cuff on my right hand. To shut me up the jerk kissed me and boy did I want to go wolf on his butt!

He had the nerve to stick his disgusting probably infected tongue inside of my mouth and just as I thought I was going to freaking die...he took the cuff off and tried lifting up my shirt! So I spit in his mouth, that's right, spit because I had no other choice plus my lips were slightly parted so why not? 

"You little-" He got cut off by the angriest growl that I knew oh too well.

"Get. Away. From. My. Mate.!" He breathed before he sprang into the air and shifted into his beautiful tan wolf that I hadn't seen since...ever!

Ashten was taken by surprise but laughed and moved aside as my mate lunged at him. He clapped like the freaking imbecile he was!

"Like father, like son." 

That's stopped Neal from making any sudden movements, he always freezes when a conversation about his dad pops up. And boy this is sure enough going to be interesting. Ashten shot him some pants and Neal went to the corner of the room where and I couldn't see, and quickly changed. He came back shirtless and made his way towards me. I've never been happier to see my mate and as soon as he unlocked these annoying chains I was going to tackle him into a bear hug and never let go.

"Babe, I love you so much." He said as he kissed my forehead and snatched off every single chain that was on me.

As soon as I was free he picked me up bridal style and kissed the living soul out of me. I mean this kiss was a little too meaningful but I couldn't help but kiss him back. I pulled away and looked him in his loving hazel eyes.

"I love you too." I breathed as I buried my face into his chest.

"Enough with the love and stuff, you wanna know something about your father Neal?" Ashten asked.

Neal placed me down on the ground and pulled me behind his back in a orderly fashion.

"What?"

"He was a good fighter until my wolves killed him." He chuckled.