Chapter 58

Chapter 58

Neal's POV

“Okay so who in their right mind told you those shorts were okay?” I asked Denis barely able to keep my laughter under control.

He shoved me harshly to the left and I ended up tripping over my own feet and into a cardboard box full of junk. I heard a loud crunch and nearly fainted when I realized what it was. I broke my tail bone, that’s right laugh it up but nothing hurt worse than attempting to get up. Denis turned slowly and looked at me.

“Was that just..? And I was the one who..?”

I nodded in pain and he rushed over to attempt to help me up.

“Ow Denis! Careful ! I have no stable butt dude!”

He wrapped his left arm around my torso and placed my right arm on his right shoulder. Tyler came downstairs with Em, Mrs.B, and a bag of chips, the moment he saw Denis and I his jaw dropped and he looked between the two of us and at the dented box of junk.

“Uh… what happened?” He asked.

“I broke my freaking tailbone Ty. Can we please make our way to the ER??” I yelled.

They made their way back upstairs while I was assisted by Denis, by the time I made it all the way up the stairs I realized Audrie was nowhere to be seen. I looked in the living room and kitchen which were two of the three places she’d be inside of this house.

“Where’s Audrie?”

“She’s outside talking to some dude.” Tyler said as he creeped through the blinds watching them.

“What? What are they talking about?”

I asked gripping Denis’s shoulder with as much force as I could to control my anger. Tyler opened the bag of chips and started munching as he looked out the window. Everyone was waiting on his response and he obviously didn’t realize that.

“Something about her going over his house for dinner, and him making her walk home alone without his assistance, dang this is getting verbal. Are you sure you want me to translate these types of words?”

I let go of Denis’s shoulder and limped my way over there, only to swing the door open breaking a few hinges off in the process. They both looked at me surprisingly and I could do nothing but make my way towards his neck.

“Who are you? And why are you here?”

He smirked, “ So you’re that mad you don’t know who I am anymore?”

“Neal…” Audrie said slowly caressing my clenched mouth.

I relaxed a little but not enough to control my inner wolf. Who does he think he is just coming over to my mate? I may have a broken tail bone but I will consider breaking his face with this broken tail bone. Okay that threat really didn’t make sense but I’m pissed!

“Spencer..” He said trailing off.

I thought about that name for a second, and then it hit me. I relaxed and hugged Audrie to my chest, but I still gave him a straight face. Audrie pinched my butt from behind and I howled in pain, she jumped back and gave me the look.

----------

Audrie's POV

“What did you do?”

“I didn’t do anything, Denis did.”

“He started it.” Denis said.

“And I almost finished it. Do you realize you almost crushed my bag of chips with that door? Are you seriously that insane or nah?” Tyler said, clearly angry.

We all sent him a questioning look and he shook his head angrily while tapping his foot.

“Neal broke his tail bone.” Mom said.

I bit my lip trying super hard to be a mature mate. But come on, is that really me? How the heck do you break your tail bone? Do you twerk so hard you butt just breaks or is it that you dropped it too low? I don’t get it. And it’s even harder for me to sum up how this actually happened. I was so in thought that I didn’t realize how much pain my poor baby was in.

“We should probably head to the ER huh?” I asked.

He nodded and we made our way to the car and attempted to figure out how in the world we were going to fit him inside without sitting him on his butt. Em decided to stay home and talk to Spencer herself, I offered my assistance but of course she wasn’t having that.

“So did we all forget we are werewolves or?” Denis questioned as we all piled in the car.

“Oh yeah.” We all said simultaneously and got out of the car and helped Neal back out only to make our way back into the house.

“I was wondering the same thing.” Em said as we passed her.

I had Neal’s hand while Tyler and Denis handled the heavier work, Neal shot me an annoyed look clearly reading my mind without my approval.

“So I’m fat now?” He asked as the boys laid him on the couch on his stomach.

“Well…”

 He flicked my nose before I could answer, I said in front of him being that he took up the entire couch and there was no room for me. So the floor was completely fine, totally fine, so fine that I will complain about it later. I stared into his eyes wondering why he always seemed to get himself into so much trouble when I wasn't around. Aren't I suppose to be the trouble maker?

"Stop thinking so much." He said as he smoothed his hand across my face making me unscrunch my eyebrows.

"Would you rather me not think and question everything?"

He gribbed my face with his left hand and guided me towards his, we brushed noses for a brief second and that familiar tingle made its way through my body. I smirked and that was the moment he decided to just force his lips into mine. Why is it that everytime we kiss I just can't help but remember our first kiss? He always seems to guide me throughout each and every kiss like I'm a beginner or something. I have far more.. imaginative experiences than him. 

He paused and just looked at my through his half opened eyes.

"Do you know how much I love you?" 

I shook my head slowly.

"How much?"

He then stood up and picked me up bridal style to my room, he laid me on my bed and hovered over me for what seemed like an eternity. And for the slightest moment I saw his eyes change from hazel to gold. My eyes were naturally gold but to see his like that...Its said that when a mate can make a replica of his mate's eye color their love for one another is unbreakable. And at that slightest moment I realized just how much I need him and how much he needed me, so maybe mating wouldn't be so bad after all.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" He questioned.

I smirked as he took off his shirt, and squealed as he trailed my neck with kisses. And before I knew it, well, you can guess the rest .