Chapter 40

Chapter 40

Tyler's POV

Okay I have to admit, having a mate has its ups and downs but right now I just want to shove a sock down her throat to keep her from yelling so much. Even my mom doesn't-okay I should just appreciate her yelling because my mom is way worse. Anna sat me down on her bed about five minutes after I told her to stay out of my business. But come on can you blame me? I'm a guy who always has something to say but clearly she's learned way more words than I have!

"Tyler! Are you listening to me?" Anna yelled while slapping my shoulder.

Dang it, now she's about to start this whole argument over again if only god would just save me from her!

"I-uh-you-yes?" I stuttered.

"What did I just say?" 

"What did I just say."

"Before that! Ugh! You always ignore the things I tell you."

"Well, I'm sorry Anna it's just that you've been yelling a lot lately and I just zone out and think about something else." I admitted.

"Me? I yell a lot? There is no way in-"She stopped herself.

"I'm sorry honey, it's that time of the month." She caressed my cheek.

I scrunched up my nose and moved away from her hormonal body. I don't want to talk about this, not now not ever. I'm too scared to tell her its okay, oh boy, I just can't get lucky today can I? Just as I was about to run for it Denis came in with an anger written all over his face.

"Anna, I have to talk to my bro for a second." He faked a smile.

"Oh okay. I'll just go, Ty we can talk later, love ya." She kissed my nose and walked out of the room. 

As soon as she was gone, Denis shut and locked the door before we both said anything. Once he sat down I felt all of his anger wash away.

"She's crazy!" We said simultaneously.

"Anna's crazy? Please! Amanda is ten hundred times worse!" 

"Why do they yell so much and expect us to listen?" 

"I have no idea!" He yelled.

There was a small knock on the door and the scent that was sent underneath the door frame was Neal's. Thank the lord it wasn't one of the girls! I creeped over to the door, unlocked it, pulled Neal in through a little crack and shut and locked it again.

"Hey, hey, hey no hands on the alpha." He joked.

"Man, our mates are lunatics!" I whispered.

"Audrie's just Audrie she's always been a lunatic."

Denis and I gave each other a questioning look before sitting Neal down and explaining everything to him.

"I've got a plan." Neal smirked. 

~~~

Audrie's POV

"You what?!" I yelled at Neal as he sat there with a smile on his face.

"All the guys are going to Six Flags today so don't wait up." He repeated.

Is he really serious? He didn't bother to come and ask me if it was okay for him to go? Yes, he's alpha but we all know I don't give a rats tail who he is. I'm his mate and I have a say so of where's he going especially after we promised Amanda we'd go together.

"You didn't bother to ask me though." 

"It was already planned." .

"So let's say we promised Faith we'd go to her dance recital and I came back here to tell you the girls and I are going to Sea World. And I didn't bother to ask you to come, what would you think?" 

"I wouldn't think I'd trust you enough to go alone."

"Why'd you just lie to me? Now you know you'd follow us there and make sure I didn't do anything I wasn't supposed to." I said.

"You're right. But this time is different." 

"Different enough that I can come?"

He shook his head, "No! Its guy's night out."

I nodded and shoved him aside as I raced down the hall to Amanda's room. The door was wide open, clothes were ripped on the floor and those two were nowhere to be seen. I turned around, only to come face first into Jessie's hard chest. I looked up and saw that his eyes were black as night and that I needed to get away, like now.

"Jessie, what's wrong? What's going on?" I said as I tried pulling myself away from him.

A creepy smile appeared on his face, before I knew what happened I felt something sharp like claws dig into the back of my neck causing me to go unconscious. My body weakened and the only thing I could do was hear and feel what he was doing. I felt hot breath enter my ear and scare me to death.

"You're mine." He said and bit his canines into the other side of my neck.

I felt cold air sweep across my body which meant I was outside, somewhere, it was until I heard Jessie's voice that I knew I was in for a whole lot of trouble.

"What did you do to her?! You bastard, when I get out of here, I swear I'm going to kill you!" He growled and then I blacked out.