Chapter 8

• Dedicated to Moms and readers

Chapter 8

"Tyler, are you going to wake up?" My mom asked.

"No." I mumbled into my pillow.

"If you're not up in the next ten minutes you're going to miss out." 

We're supposed to be going to the mall today for some reason I really don't know. I managed to put all my hats back, thanks to Audrie being such a brat. I yawned as I lifted myself out of my bed; I stretched for at least two minutes then headed to the bathroom. A chuckle escaped from my mouth when I noticed I never put the bowl back that I threw on Audrie.

I closed the door from behind me and handled my daily deeds. When I was done I jogged back to my room and looked for something simple to wear. I put on some old denim jeans that had holes in them, and stood there shirtless as I emptied out all of my drawers.

"Wow... um what are you looking for?" Faith asked entering my room.

"A shirt." I answered calmly.

"You do know there are like four shirts behind you right?"

I turned and saw the four shirts behind me; I feel so stupid right now. I hurried and threw every shirt back in the drawers and closed it. Picking up a checkered red and black shirt I threw it on and picked up the first pair of shoes I saw.

"Should I believe my eyes? I just saw you put your shirts back without folding them." Faith teased.

"Shut up Faith, don't you have something better to do then watch me get dressed?" I asked annoyed.

"Eww! Don't put it like that." 

"Well that's what you're doing." 

"Awe, cheer up bro." She rubbed my hair.

"Stop touching me."

I slapped her hand away.

She looked at me worried, then her expression changed back to being happy. This chick can be so bipolar at times! She obviously wants something that's has to her only explanation for being in here. I bent down and put on my sneakers as Faith stood above me tapping her foot impatiently.

"Faith, what do you want!" I yelled.

"To borrow your watch...again." She said quietly.

I stood up completely giving her the stupidest look anyone could get.

"You didn't borrow it the first time you stole it remember?" I corrected.

"Yeah but please Tyler at least this time I asked." She begged.

We still didn't discuss why she took it besides the fact of her needing it for her outfit. Girls can be so picky, if she would have just taken the time to ask for the watch in the first place we wouldn't have this problem. Do you get what I mean? Why put me through all this trouble when it was your fault in the place?

"No Faith, now get out we're leaving in about two minutes." 

She turned around and stomped her way out of my room.

"And she calls me the baby." I muttered underneath my breath.

"I heard that!" She hollered.

"Good!" 

I walked downstairs and entered the kitchen. Mom finally made breakfast, she must be in a good mood or I'm just suffering from some intense hallucinations.

"Morning." I said kissing her on the cheek and sitting next to Denis.

"Morning? You should be saying good afternoon, this is brunch." She laughed.