Chapter 1

(A/N) Hey guys this is my first short story ever! I'm gonna try this and see how it works out! That is if you guys read, vote, and comment. Enjoy and tell  me what you think (:

Chapter 1

Audrie's POV

As I tried to function with the messy situation I had planted on top of my head, I had no other choice but to wear a baseball cap. Being a girl and all its not easy fixing your hair in the morning, well in my opinion that is. Throwing everything in my path out of the way I flipped my room upside down just to find my cap. Where on earth could it be? It was here yesterday or was that the day before?

"Tyler!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Tyler burst through my door in the next couple of seconds. He stopped in his tracks as he looked around my trashed up room.

"What happened here?" He asked.

"What do you think! Where's my stuff?"

"What are you talking about, and you really need to get a maid for this mess you have going on in here." 

"Tyler, not now you had my baseball cap last, where did you put it?" 

"Hm. I don't recall could you describe it a little?" 

"Tyler. You're really about to make me go wolf on your behind give me my freaking hat!"

"Now Audrie ,that's not the way you ask for things." 

I looked around my room for something to throw at him and saw an old alarm clock that I never used but got for Christmas one year. Why do brothers have to be so difficult? If he can just give me my freaking hat and let me go about with my business we wouldn't have this problem.

I reached for the clock,which was not even an inch away from me. I pretended to play with the dials and stuff it had on it. The clock was brand new, I can't believe I never used it. Probably because it was somewhere buried under all my stuff I just threw all over the place.

"Tyler do you really want to play right now?I have to meet someone somewhere and you're wasting my freaking time!" 

Tyler walked towards my bed and sat on the edge of it bouncing a little. I began to become furious with him so I held the clock in one hand and tried one last time to ask him where my stuff was.

"Okay, fine your cap is somewhere in my room....I think." 

I shot the clock at him with all the force I had in me and it was enough to leave a mark on his face. I mean it hit him quite hard I'm surprised he isn't bleeding or something. The clock hit him smack dab in the middle of his face somewhere near his sinuses.

"Ouch!" 

I laughed with humor as I picked up my sneaks and walked out of my room into Tyler's room which was apparently across the hall. The room was neater than anyone could expect; name one guy you know who keeps his floor visible in his room. My point exactly! I spotted my cap on his wall hanging with the rest of his collection. I walked up, dusted it off, and put it on top of my head it made me feel so much better.

Just for the act he just pulled in my room, I'm going to do him a favor. I noticed all his hats were ordered alphabetically so it shouldn't be hard for him to put them back even though there were over one hundred of them. I began pulling each and every hat off of the wall and throwing it where ever as long as it was visible to him to notice. I soon got to the point where all the hats were scattered along his not so clean floor.

'He's so going to kill me for doing this.' I said to myself .

As I finished my little prank I walked down the hallway. Running down the stairs towards the kitchen and living room I noticed everyone was downstairs.

"So there's a family meeting going on and I wasn't invited?"

My family looked up at me and gave me the feeling that they were talking about me. I didn't want to know what it was I was already late with meeting up with Neal and he's the type that won't wait for you if you're running a little late.

"Hun, you might want to take a seat." My mom said patting the empty space next to her.