Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Audrie's POV

No matter how much I actually wanted to just kick the manliness out of Neal, I couldn't, it must be this mate thing kicking in. I didn't want to hug him back but his cuteness just made me melt inside. I stopped hugging him and put my hands to my side, of course he's always curious to what I was thinking but never asked until now.

"What are you thinking?" He asked.

"Oh nothing." 

"You're really bad at lying." He sighed and went to go lay on my bed.

Okay no matter how much my wolf just wanted to go cuddle with him, the human in me said that he was on punishment for lying to me. So until we leave he isn't sleeping in the same room or bed as me. I'm not going to let his puppy dog face, beautiful chocolate eyes, and touchable body get in the way of my decision.

"Neal, get up you're not sleeping in here."

He turned on his side and cuddled with my pillow but he still didn't respond. I took a deep breath and approached his side of the bed, I lifted my hand and smacked his butt which made him turn on his back quickly.

"Oh! Audrie I didn't think you were like that." He whispered seductively.

He's really pressing my buttons, don't give in Audrie, don't do it.

"I'm not,you're on punishment from me."

"Punishment? You've got to be kidding me! What did I do?"

"What didn't you do?" I said sarcastically.

"Well if that's suppose be some type of question, the only thing I didn't do is hook up with some other girl, unlike you."

Did he really just go there? Since when was kissing someone a form of hooking up? Okay, that came out wrong but in my book that's not hooking up its just kissing. I tapped my foot impatiently and bit the side of my cheek.

"Shutup, that doesn't matter anymore. What about you huh? I bet you did something just as worse as I did. Come on admit it, if we're going to start this relationship you have to be honest."

He sat up and swung his legs to the side of the bed so now they were dangling. His eyebrow scrunched and I heard his heart rate increase. If he was about to lie to me he has another thing coming! I placed both of my hands on either side of his body and put my face close to his. He swallowed hard and I let my nose touch his so now his body stiffened, its so fun fooling with him!

"Don't lie to me." I breathed in his face.

He shivered a little and then he lifted his hands and pulled me onto him so that I was now hovering over him and he was now laying on his back. I tried making it seem like I wasn't feeling the heat inside of my body rise when we touched like this, so I avoided eye contact and he placed both of his hands on my cheeks. Shoot! Fine! Now I have no choice but to let the blush rise on my cheeks and he let out a chuckle. There was a hard knock on my door and we both watched as Tyler walked him with his eyes covered.

"I hope you two have on some clothes! If not, that's nasty." He yelled.

Could he be any louder? I hate brothers but you got to love them.

"We don't have on clothes!" Neal shouted.

Tyler 's face grew angry and he let his hand fall to the side to see what was actually going on. I was still hovering over Neal and he still had that stupid grin on his face, if it wasn't cute I would have slapped him. Tyler walked over to me and pulled me off of him and trapped me in a corner. I swear if he gives me the stupid speech I'm going to scream.

"Do you know how babies are made?" He snarled as he looked at me.

I swallowed hard and my voice just wasn't any use to me. So I nodded awkwardly and his face grew angrier. I should have just stayed frozen and listened but stupid me had to show signs of freaking living at this moment!

"If he touches you and implants a baby in your body, I swear I will cut off his manly organ and put it in a blender." He growled as his eyes went back to their normal shade of gold.

He stomped away without looking back and I stayed glued to the floor. Neal walked up to me and pulled at my waist but I couldn't feel my feet. I have a feeling Tyler was really serious about that threat, and at this rate I'm scared out of my mind about mating. I started breathing again and managed to look Neal in the eyes, he was also frightened, but swept that expression off of his face once he saw me take a deep breath.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"No."

"I think we should call this a night."

"Same here."

I gave him a short hug and walked to the open door as he followed. He stopped and faced me in the door way once he caught his breath.

"Well goodnight." I yawned.

I started to shut the door but he stopped it before it shut completely.

"Is that it?"

"Uh...yeah?"

"Really Audrie? Can I at least get a goodnight kiss?"

"No!" I heard Tyler yell from down the hall.

I tried hiding the smile but he was also smiling too and I couldn't help but see the determination in his eyes. If I don't kiss this boy goodnight, he's never going to leave me alone. So I approached him, reached up to his face, kissed me hand, and slapped him.

"Goodnight honey bun." I laughed as I shut the door in his face.

"Honey bun?" I heard him mutter as he cupped his hand on the cheek I slapped.

I hopped in the shower and got dressed in my most comfortable pajamas. Then I turned the tv on and watched Teen wolf until I got tired of seeing Tyler Posey become sexier by the second. I changed the channel every thirty minutes and it was now midnight. I would have been sleeping by now but I feel so lonely. I tried closing my eyes but eventually none of those tricks for falling asleep were working. But I was going to stick to my word and sleep alone! Its too fast to be sleeping with him right? I don't need him to fall asleep, even though he's warm and his heart beat calms me, and his skin was as soft as a pillow but it's whatever right?

I tossed and turned for three hours and I wasn't feeling like myself anymore. Screw this! I need some sleep and I can't take this anymore! I snatched the covers off of me and walked to my door. I opened it and surprisedly I saw Neal leaning in my doorway.

"You can't sleep either huh?" I murmured.

"Nope." He stated and lifted me up over his shoulder.

I was too tired to fight because all this arguing and fighting has really wore me out. He placed me on the right side of my bed and scooted in right next to me. He wrapped his arms around me and I placed my head on his hard chest. I heard his breathing lighten and his heart beat was playing some type of lullaby. I woke up the next morning staring at Neal's handsome face as he slept, he was so cute and his arms were really strong so I couldn't move too much. From where I was, the clock said 7:13AM so I did the pleasure of going back to sleep. I think that was the best form on a deep sleep I have ever had in my whole life, and I have to admit I loved being in his arms.