Continuation of Chapter 52

Chapter 52 (Continued)

RECAP: “Soooo, anyone want a twizzler?” Amanda asked as she looked through the bag for the plastic red bag of twizzlers.

“You know, eating twizzlers probably isn’t good for-“Audrie started.

“Isn’t good for what? Are you calling me fat? Are you calling me a bad mother for feeding my unborn child a twizzler before we even eat lunch? What are you saying huh? I really want to hear this.”

Amanda dropped the bag of twizzlers on her lap and stared Audrie down until she could come up with an answer. Oh Audrie, you should have just let the pregnant woman eat her twizzlers! Never, ever, say anything to a pregnant she-wolf about what she should eat or how she should eat especially when her emotions are completely out of control the whole nine months.

“ I was going to say you probably shouldn’t eat those before dinner, it’ll spoil your appetite . You already ate lunch before we left, remember ?”

And it starts now .

“So what are you trying to say ?”

“Nothing Amanda, I’m just trying to be a good sister and of course auntie. But you aren’t even realizing I’m helping you !”

“Helping me? How ? By insulting me ? “

“Guys…” I said.

“No! I’m not insulting you ! Just listen to me for once !”

“Guyssss…”

“Listen to you for what! You haven’t even mated with Neal yet! So how are you going to know what’s best for me when you won’t even listen to what I have to say when it comes to mating ?! “

“You guys !” I yelled.

“WHAT ?! “ They yelled simultaneously.

“You two need to listen to each other in order to get a full understanding of what the both of you are trying to say . So stop arguing before I go all wolf on both of your behinds ! “

They both we completely quiet throughout the rest of the car ride. Boy, do these two give me a headache.

What’s happening now.

We finally reached the house and I felt as if my brain was going to explode due to the multiple situations of chaos I was enduring. Audrie and Amanda were still mumbling here and there about the stupid twizzler argument,  I was still stressing about the possible fact of me actually having a second mate, Audrie STILL doesn’t have a clue about it being her ‘partner in crime’ Spencer, I still have to figure out how I’m going to start this conversation with the alpha . And oh yeah, we are apparently suppose to be giving Amanda a surprise baby shower next Saturday. That shall be interesting.

The car stopped and I heard Amanda get out and slam the door forcefully before anyone got a chance to unbuckle their seatbelts.

“Don’t slam my door !” Audrie yelled out the window.

Amanda sent a warning growl her way which of course only made Audrie even angrier.

“I really hate that girl sometimes. “

“Hate is a strong word A. She’s pregnant, which makes this even more complicated than if she weren’t. Her emotions aren’t under her control, that little bundle of joy inside her has control over that.”