Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Neal's POV

"So let's get this straight, Kenneth wants to ride the Goliath, Tyler wants to ride the Dare Devil, Isaac wants to go to the concession stand, Brian wants to play some games, and Carlton wants to check out some chicks?" I clarified as I went through the list of events each one of my pack members wanted to contribute to.

"Yes." They all said simultaneously.

"Haha, not a chance." 

"Come on Neal, you may be alpha but my sis could whip your tail any day." Denis said.

I nodded and rolled my eyes at the same time. Does he really think Audrie has that much authority over me? Pshh, I mean come on I'm no one's footstool! I laughed at the thought of Audrie using me as a footstool. She's too perfect to say no to, she's my perfect mate.

"Hello! Earth to alpha!" Kenneth yelled.

I turned my head in the direction of his hands swinging quite close to my face. I shook my head clearing my thoughts off of Audrie and made the matter serious again.

"Alright, let's ride the Goliath first then head over to the Dare Devil." 

Kenneth hooted while Tyler shot me a very devious glare that even had me shaken for a second. We finally made our way from the middle of Six Flags over to the somewhat front of Six Flags. It was a very short walk but I was too caught up in my thoughts of Audrie that I wasn't even paying attention. As we approached the line Tyler stopped in mid-stray. I thought nothing of it because Tyler is just that random, as I started to proceed walking past him he forced his arm out to stop me.

"Uh? Tyler we gotta get in line."

"She needs help." He breathed rapidly.

"Who needs help? What are you talking about dude?" 

He then looked at me with a sickening face, that face had every word of worry written all over it. He started to shake uncontrollably and before I could react he passed out standing up. I honestly don't know how that was possible but I do know that something weird is going on. He turned really pale as if he were one of those Cullens on Breaking Dawn. Yeah I know, I'm one of those guys who got dragged to see Breaking Dawn Part 1 but hey I had to get into it.

As I went to touch him to wake him up, he grabbed my hand and I saw what he was seeing. I can't explain exactly what was happening to me but I do know what I saw wasn't a dream. I saw Jessie tied up and cuffed to a wall and I saw a tall dark figure place Audrie on the floor across from him. The dark figure began to tie my mate up and cuff her just as I saw Jessie. When he moved out the way I saw it. I saw that he had marked her.

I snatched my hand away and slapped Tyler as hard as I could.

"Neal what the f- ! What did I tell you about hitting me!" He yelled as he rubbed his cheek.

"How did you do that?" 

"Do what? I was walking to the Goliath just as you were. Duh!"

"You don't remember." I said to myself.

"Remember what exactly? My goodness we need to get you to a therapist." 

"We have to go." I growled.

"Man we just go here! I'm not going anywhere!" Tyler and Kenneth both shouted.

"Audrie's in trouble." I snarled before breaking out into the fastest run anyone has known to man. 

~~~

Audrie's POV

I felt him secure the cuffs around my wrists and ankles before I even dared to open my eyes. I slowly opened them only to see Jessie looking at me from across the room intently. The other guy that looked and sounded like Jessie reappeared in view and sent me a gentle smile.

"Someone's awake." He chuckled.

I lifted up my cut and really heavy hand and softly brushed it over the side of my neck where I felt his sharp teeth bite me. When I touched his bite it burned like heck it felt like someone just poured toxic waste over my cut. Then I brushed my hand across Neal's mark which was healed but it sent sparks through my body and warmth and safety. I didn't know whether or not I was going to see him again... and scene. I got you guys didn't I ? Pssh, of course I'm going to see my Honey Bun again he's probably on his way right now wanting to rip this want-abe Jessie's head off.

"I may be, but you won't be for long." I chuckled.

"Hmm. Bravo, you should really use that in a movie, those 15 seconds of fame would be worthwhile." 

"Right! Dude I'd be like "I am your Father." Then BAM! Once the bad guy says your line I'd be like "I may be, but you won't be for long".

"That would be so awesome!" He laughed.

"I know right!"

"Excuse me!! You kidnap her, bite her, cuff her up, and now you decide to joke around over one little line? What type of bad guy are you?" Jessie spat out.

"Don't mind Jess. He's just upset he didn't get a line." I tried whispering.

"I can hear you Audrie!" He shouted.

The bad guy that looked like Jessie was silent for a moment, it was until he approached me head on and shifted that I knew right then and there this guy was the person I never expected him to be.

"Remember me sweet cheeks?" Ashton said.

There he was, standing inches away from me, smiling as if he hadn't done anything at all.

"You're a shifter? How'd you be Jessie and yourself at the same time?" 

"Ohhh well that's just my little secret. What I want to know is... how long will it take for your little mate to get here before I claim you as mine?" He smiled to himself.

"Oh trust me. He'll be here before you even get the chance to take one cuff off." I growled.