Why didn't he say that Harry had a seizure? "And then Daddy told me it's cause you had a seizure and he told me about your special doctor! You're newowogist!" Harry nods, licking his lips and looking to Louis. "Hello everyone!" A voice says as a nurse appears, making Harry wince at the loud sound. "Please be quiet! My Papa doesn't like loud noises, cause he has autism." The nurse looks at the little girl stunned, but recovers quickly and smiles at her. "Sorry love, I didn't know." She smiles kindly at everyone in the room. "I've just come to tell you all that they've just gotten a bed ready for Mr. Tomlinson." Anne and Louis smile, thanking her as she tells them that someone will be around soon to transport him up there. "You're gunna be moved to a room bub," Harry nods, trying to sit up and ultimately failing due to his being weak from the seizure. "It's ok baby, I can help you sit up if you'd like." Harry frowns, but nods, accepting the help. Louis helps him sit up. "Hello, I'm here to take Harry up to the ward."

Niall takes that as his queue to leave, telling everyone he'll call in tomorrow. "Hey love," The kind looking man smiles to Layla. "Would you like to hold on to your Daddy's IV pole?" The girl nods, smiling to Anne and Louis. "Ok, so, I want you to hold on to it and sit at the edge of the bed." She nods, taking hold of the pole and then smiling widely while the man moves behind Harrys bed to push it. "I'll see you two in a little bit, I'm going to grab something to eat." Layla nods, while Harry lays sleepily on the bed, his head lolled to the side as he tries to keep his eyes open. "Go to sleep bubs, we know you're tired." The younger boy hums quietly, closing his eyes.

Layla stays put on Harry's bed, holding the IV pole tightly as the man pushes Harry's bed along. "So how old are you young lady?" The man smiles, making Layla smile back and giggle. "'M almost seven, huh Papa?" Harry nods tiredly, smiling a little at the small girl.

"My goodness, what a big girl you are! I bet you help Papa a lot, huh?" She nods, grabbing Harry hand and softly rubbing it with her thumb. "Alright Mr. Tomlinson, I'm just going to buzz us into the ward and then the nurses will get you sorted, ok?" Harry nods, almost asleep albeit, so Anne nods for him thanking the man. "Very good, sit tight for me now." The man says as he steps into the nurses ward. He soon comes back out with a nurse,  pushing Harry as he follows the woman.

The man pushes him into a room, the nurse thanking him as he leaves. "Alright sweetheart, can you sit up a little for me? I'm just going to check you over for a second." Harry nods, looking blankly at the wall in front of him as the woman checks him over.

"Alright, everything looks good love. Do you have other relatives here at the moment?" Harry nods, rubbing his eye. "L-Lou and-and Mumma.... Lou and Mumma here. Yes, they- they are here." As he speaks. Louis enters the room, smiling at Layla. "Hello, I'm Louis- Harry's partner." The nurse nods, shaking their hands as she tells them what will happen with Harry.

"So the doctors will be changing over in a few hours and when they do that they'll come around and so the doctor that's on right now can fill the new doctor in, but as of right now, Doctor Smith will be around shortly to check up on you and just make sure everything's ok." Louis and Anne nod, Anne moving to Harry's side where she gently massages his scalp as he sleeps.

"Thank you very much, we really appreciate it." The nurse nods, smiling to Layla as they leave. "Layla baby, how about me and you go home so we can get you dinner and get some sleep before school tomorrow?" Anne smiles to her granddaughter, the small girl biting her lip. "You can go baby, I'll still be here to look after Papa, plus you have to go to school tomorrow." She nods, kissing Harry's cheek softly, trying not to wake him but he sleepily opens his eyes, his arm instinctively coming around Layla. "Papa, Nana's gunna take me home... hafta go to school tomorrow." Harry nods, puckering his lips sleepily. Layla giggles, kissing his lips softly and hugging him tightly. "Bye Papa, I'll come and see you tomorrow." Harry nods, a small smile playing on his lips.

Louis watches them with a big smile, kissing his daughters forehead when she jumps up on his lap. "Thank you being so caring towards Papa, we're both very proud of you." She nods, hugging Louis before jumping down and walking out with Anne. "I'll see you both tomorrow." Louis nods, moving his chair closer to Harry's bed. "You know, Layla really cares about you... Think you're her favourite father." Harry giggles quietly, his green eyes tired as he watches Louis. "She's gunna be perfect when she's older, gunna be just like her Papa. So kind, and patient, handsome, funny, unique." The man blushes, his eyes falling shut before he flutters them open again. "Story?" Harry whispers, fisting his sheets. "You want a story, baby?" Harry nods, making Louis smile. "Yeah, what type of story? One about us?" Harry nods again, so Louis starts their favourite story about their history.

"Remember when we went to that LEGO exhibit at the museum? And I was so bored the entire time but you were so enthralled and happy. Kept squealing and clapping and shit." Harry nods, Louis leaning down to kiss his head. "'Member how we got those little cakes that looked like legs pieces and you refused to eat it, because it looked like LEGO." Harry giggles quietly. "Then we had our baby, and were - and still are, such a good father. So nice and calm for her, even though sometimes you might be a little to nice." As Louis speaks he watches Harry's eyes slip closed, his breathing evening out and his frown disappear.