Kylux - Reply

From MinxCoda:

Response to Kylux!

*I nodded, putting away my sketchbook and pulling out my data pad, typing on it.* Once we get there I'll need to look into the mining facilities, there are three main ones. They claim to find new material, resembling the crystals on my planet which I’m curious about. But once the village situation is taking care of I’ll look into it.

Hux: *turns* More of those crystals? Interesting. Could we harness them for power?

Kylo: I'd like to study them as well, see if they have any connection to the Force.

*I looked up at Kylo* Alsooo, I was informed our host has specifically gotten you some of your favorite earth deserts to serve you. So this trip isn’t all bad.

Kylo: A few doughnuts isn't going to turn this trip into "pleasurable".

*I turned to Hux, smiling at him* The mansion has a pool, i don’t know if you’ve swam in one before but it’s delightful. The planet gets hot weather, so it’d be in best interest to swim whenever we’re able. It’ll be fine, I’m doing whatever I can to make the trip peaceful for both of you.

Hux: A pool? If you promise to wear something cute, I'll go swimming with you. *winks*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Great replies MinxCoda!