Kylo Ren - Reply

From MoonDash21:

For Kylo Ren:

*It’s about six in the morning. I told the council of Chandrila that we’d be a bit later than expected. I felt bad about waking Kylo so late at night so I let him sleep an extra hour. Me, however, I did not get to sleep extra. I spent all night anxiously pouring over preparations so Kylo wouldn’t be so stressed when he returned to the place he thought he could erase from his mind forever. At this point, I was running on 45 minutes of sleep and four cups of coffee with about three extra shots of caffeine enhancers. Today was going to be long and my temper would be shorter than usual but I’d make it through the day.*

*I’m helping people load the shuttle when Kylo walks in the room. His presence is practically radiating with power and intimidation. I sigh with relief seeing as the extra hour of sleep probably helped him not be so angry but I could see the cloud of doubt in his eye. This was going to be...a challenge. But I had faith in knowing that he could push through it. I bow to him as he approaches me.*

Kylo: *dismisses your courtesy, too tired for politics*

Good morning, Supreme Leader. There’s breakfast on the shuttle and I have set aside a sound proof room for you just in case you’d like to sleep for the next two hours of our flight.

Kylo: That would be most appreciated. *adjusts his mended mask under his arm* I need all the rest I can get.

There’s coffee and milk being served a long with many different varieties of pastries, fruit, and my favorite from Earth, donuts. In donuts we have chocolate, powdered, glazed and—

Kylo: *his eyes widen at hearing the dessert and rushes inside to indulge without a second thought*

*I see him walk past me in a hurry I’m curious as to what got him so excited. Was it the sleeping part or the food? I walk inside the shuttle and see him piling as much donuts as he can into one big tower. I snort and chuckle a little as he stops halfway to give me a warning glare* Hey, no judgement from me. Take as many as you want.

Kylo: *glares then takes another before sitting down*

*I take a seat in the sofa behind him and rest my eyes for a moment.* We should arrive at Chandrila in about two hours after we takeoff, as long as everything goes without a hitch.

Kylo: The sooner the better. I just want this day over with.

*He sits down next to me, munching on his donut but not saying anything. I sigh softly* I know this is going to be hard for you. Is there anything I can do to make it better? I know you said last night that I shouldn't be the 'sufferer of your problems' but I still want to be a cushion. So, again, is there anything I can do to make this trip less stressful for you?

Kylo: No just...give me more warning before planning something so sudden. And don't ever make me visit this planet again. *stands and enters the sound proof room, locking the door behind him with a sigh, this was going to be muxh too emotional for him*

>>>>>>>>>

Great replies MoonDash21!