Kylux - Reply

Question from MinxCoda:

Question for Kylux!

*I was led into a private room by a stormtrooper, in the room two other stormtroopers kept Kylo and Hux separated from each other as they bickered and argued. Both of them looked like they got into a big fight, I stood in front of them both with my hands on my hips as I watched them. I sighed loudly causing them to turn towards me, Hux probably embarrassed and Kylo mostly not caring.* Do I need to put you both in a get-along shirt and make you hold hands? You both have the bridge nearly in shambles from your fight! Phasma had to notify me about what happened and send a trooper to escort me here! *I stood there shaking my head, covering my mouth as I thought of them in a get-along shirt. I sighed, looking at them both again* Care to explain what caused such a big fight between you two? And one at a time, explain it.

Hux: Simple. Ren is overstepping his boundaries again.

Kylo: I am the Supreme Leader. I have no boundaries. Must I remind you of yours, General?

Hux: *glares then turns to you* To sum it up, I was merely on bridge duty as I usually am at this hour when Kylo storms in here and starts to order everyone around and completely ignore me. Yes, he has the power to do that, but the way he went about it was extremely rude. I don't appreciate being belittled or embarrassed in front of my own men.

Kylo: *rolls eyes* I came up and said a few commands, then Hux went crazy because he wasn't in 'power' at the moment. I took the authority away because I stepped foot onto the bridge. It's just what my title is. I outrank him. He just can't stand it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Now the question is who to believe MinxCoda?