General Hux - Reply

From MinxCoda:

Response to Hux!

*I held him, resting against him as I tried to calm down from reliving the memories I shared with him. After a minute, I looked up at him as I inhaled deeply then exhaled* I have a plan. Just as I’ve shown you my memories, I’ll show him. Whether I have to grip him by his face and make him relive the pain I have, or simply connect from afar, I will.

Hux: *still shaky and trying to recover* Are you sure that will be enough to change his mind?

*I wipe my tears off my face, already feeling tired from the crying* He will listen, he will know I am of no threat to him. I will make him see. I have to make some calls to a few allies, I need a few of them here when it happens and just in case anything goes south.

Hux: That doesn't sound...promising. I trust your judgement that these allies are indeed on our side and won't turn at last moment.

*I stared at Hux for a moment, placing my hand on his face as I caress his cheek gently* I love you so much Hux, I won’t lose you. I’ll fight till the very end and even then I won’t stop. *I sighed again softly* Tomorrow, we will both go to him. We’ll figure this out

Hux: I don't want you to get hurt. There are things worse than death...*his voice trailed off, reliving his own memories* I can't bear to think of you suffering. Not while I'm breathing. *sighs* I'll be right by your side darling. This is an argument I won't back down from.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

The suspense is killing me MinxCoda!