Kylo Ren - Reply

From MoonDash21:

For Kylo Ren:

*I watch him step closer, irritation bubbling in my chest. DOES THIS GUY SERIOUSLY NOT KNOW WHAT PERSONAL SPACE IS?! HE’S ALWAYS IN MY BUBBLE!!! My eye twitches but I calm myself before answering* Understood, my lord...but they wish to meet with you in person. I hope you’re remembering that part. I’ll schedule our leave for the morning and FINE, if you wanna bring the whole darn brigade to the planet then be my guest. *I look away, already grabbing my datapad and typing in the coordinates, dates, and reservations*

Kylo: *calming down slightly at seeing you give in* Thank you.

You’re right, I know nothing about your past but you must also remember you know almost nothing about mine. My apologies if I ever offended you.

Kylo: *looks away* I hate to be reminded of it. Some of the worst years of my life.

*I sigh, moving on from my tangent* I’ll have some officers pack your belongings in the morning so we’re ready to go bright and early. Breakfast will be served on the trip there.

Kylo: Very well. *eyes look tired* Can we please continue this talk in the morning? If I don't get my rest, you won't want to travel with me tomorrow.

*I smile softly* I understand, you’re tired... I’ll let you get back to sleeping and PLEASE do sleep. You’ll need all your energy for tomorrow. *I turn to leave but pause for moment. I just want to reassure him. I have an idea of how hard this is going to be for him.* If you ever need anyone to talk to or beat up or just boss around because it makes you feel better, I’m always here. I’m your advisor, it’s what I’m here to do. Just...go crazy if you have to. I can take it. Hopefully...

Kylo: *at loss for words, his mouth opened then shut until he could speak* I...appreciate that, but you don't need to be the sufferer of my problems.

*I bow before leaving* Good night, Supreme Leader. I wish you comforting dreams tonight. I shall see you in the morning. *I walk away, slowly wiping a tear from my eye because I know the days ahead will be long and painful... For the both of us*

Kylo: *watching you leave* Yes, um, you as well.

>>>>>>>>>

Sorry again for the late reply MoonDash21