Kylux - Reply

From MinxCoda:

Response to Kylux!

2: *Nods, taking out my datapad as I typed on it and wrote on the paper.* What planet would that be? I already have two people taking care of the story.

Hux: *impressed* Efficient. I always admired that about you. It's Yavin. Not the moons but the planet itself.

3: *I turn him to me, fixing his uniform and hair with a smile* You’ll be fine, I’m sure they’ll love you. *I kissed his lips gently, wrapping my arms around him slowly, pulling him gently closer into the kiss for a few minutes, then my datapad vibrated. I sighed, cutting our kiss short* Lets get going my love. *I take his hand, holding it as we walked out and to the hanger to meet my parents*

Hux: *still continued to fix himself all the way there*

4: *I moved my hand off my head, slowly looking at Kylo with an almost deathly stare* You’re one to talk about the past is behind.

Kylo: *takes a step forward* Excuse me?

*The women move to stand next to me and Hux, I stared at Kylo as he finished his sentence, taking in a deep breath then exhaling* You would know about replacement wouldn’t you? Love has never been your strong suit, you- *I bit my tongue, biting back what I wanted to say, Kylo could easily tell I wasn’t thinking nice things to say, I had an evil look in my eyes, but as I turned to Hux it went away* Let’s Go.

Kylo: You're wise to bite your tongue. Whatever you were going to say...you're probably right. But I don't care how the galaxy views me. Once I straighten and fix alk that is broken, I will be hailed as a hero.

*I turn away from Kylo with Hux, walking away as the women follow suit. I turn my head back to Kylo, giving him a more deathly calm stare. I looked away as we entered the turbo lift, it closing and us heading down.

Hux: *rubbing the back of your hand, also a nervous wreck*

I held Hux’s hand, leaning against him as I sighed* All I ask, is you come back to me alive when you visit him, please.

Hux: Don't fret, love. I will come back.

>>>>>>>>

Great replies MinxCoda!