Kylux - Reply

From nineonine:

First, for Supreme Leader

*Bow to Ren* Hello, Supreme Leader. Thank you for this datapad. Well, Hux never give me this thing, he always give me lots of books and weapons. He said I’m not ready yet to get my own datapad. He’s annoying right? I will use my datapad wisely.

Kylo: Hux is extremely annoying. *rolls his eyes*

Oh and also, Lieutenant Mitaka, he’s sick. I need to visit him at infrimary. Last morning I got a call from him, he said he will be fine. I hope so :(. Maybe I can cheer him up.

Kylo: Send him my wishes.

Anyway, *showing a picture of dresses* which colour do you like, grey or black or maybe red? I want to be a woman in a day, just like Summer. She’s beautiful and maybe I need some advice from her. Well, I need to go. Bye!

Kylo: Um...the black one? I'm not a fashion person. *motions to himself* This is all I wear. Every day. Literally.

Next, for General Hux

*Knock the door* Kyaaa! *Punching his arm* That’s my new move. You know what? There are lots of bad man outside. So, I need to protect myself.

Hux: *eyes widen at being punched and steps back, rubbing his arm* I would watch who you throw a punch at. We don't take that as fun. You're lucky I didn't have a blaster in hand.

Hey, where is Millicent? I want to play with her. But, she’s gone -_-

Hux: Oh, she's around here somewhere.

Oh General, I got my new datapad. Mostly, I use it for translating the Aurebesh. Ren gave it to me. It’s so wonderful!:3 *Message from Captain Phasma* Oops, I need to go. Bye!!

Hux: I'm sure you will put it to good use.

Last, for both of them

Ah, you got me *pouty face* . It’s not fair! You told your troops to get me, no no no. Now, let’s play another game. Hmm, how about hide and seek? You first, close your eyes and count until 10. I will hide and you find me. *going to Supreme Leader throne room* I’m sure he can’t find me here. Oh, hello supreme leader! Shh..keep quiet. I’m trying to hide from Hux. This time I have to win.

Kylo: *looks up his datapad, in the middle of reading reports* Um...yeah, sure. Whatever. Just leave me out of it while I do this.

Hux: *doesn't move from his spot* Oh well I guess she won. *goes back to work*

>>>>>>>>>>

Great replies nineonine!